Real Quick Permaban Bet @LaBellaNicole0416.NYC

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
She's deflecting. That has nothing to do with the OP. I challenge her to a ban bet and she's trying to ignore that and make it about a whole other poster.

We can save all that for another time and thread. @LaBellaNicole0416.NYC needs to quit dodging me.

Oh no, I'm not mad at all. This is just an easy way to get one of the worst posters on the site permabanned. :yeshrug:

Nah, hell nah.

We've been down this road with shorty before, and the mods ain't gone do shyt so just put her on ignore if she bothers you that much.

But that nikka/bytch @NotAnFBIagent has been flip flopping, saying nikka/nigg*r, defending white women but at the same time saying he/she is a white woman.

I don't see how you can be so mad at Nick, but try and gloss over that nikka's bullshyt that's documented right here in the thread. :patrice:

Johnny Kilroy

79 points in 1 quarter
Daps
Reppin
the midrange
Nah, hell nah.

We've been down this road with shorty before, and the mods ain't gone do shyt so just put her on ignore if she bothers you that much.

But that nikka/bytch @NotAnFBIagent has been flip flopping, saying nikka/nigg*r, defending white women but at the same time saying he/she is a white woman.

I don't see how you can be so mad at Nick, but try and gloss over that nikka's bullshyt that's documented right here in the thread. :patrice:

I don't even know that other poster. :yeshrug:

All I know is every time I post something positive for my people, like "we're Gods, not nikkas" I gotta deal with this poster leading the people astray.

I don't even pay her no mind but she has A LOT of simps who would degrade themselves in every way possible for some e-p*ssy from a chick who clearly gets ZERO male attention offline.

I challenged her in regards to ME and she dodging like a muthafukka :russ:

It's all good. Now I have this thread to link whenever she talks shyt.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
I don't even know that other poster. :yeshrug:

All I know is every time I post something positive for my people, like "we're Gods, not nikkas" I gotta deal with this poster leading the people astray.

I don't even pay her no mind but she has A LOT of simps who would degrade themselves in every way possible for some e-p*ssy from a chick who clearly gets ZERO male attention offline.

I challenged her in regards to ME and she dodging like a muthafukka :russ:

It's all good. Now I have this thread to link whenever she talks shyt.

Yeah, well your attempted exposal has resulted in the the real exposure of another poster and that bytch/nikka got some explaining to do.

Might as well update the thread title.

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
Nah, hell nah.

Yeah, well your attempted exposal has resulted in the the real exposure of another poster and that bytch/nikka got some explaining to do.

Might as well update the thread title.
There's nothing to expose those were joke posts taken out of context from the thread:mjlol:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
That’s why I mess w/ you, breh. But we can’t have a he/she spreading lies and tearing down the people to the tune of 1,000 post per day with no proof of what it claims.
I am just the gym mod :lift:

Too much going on to remember who says what here save a few threads I care about

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
I considered that before commenting, and I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt.

But...

It was two different threads and I didn't see the joke at all. :patrice:
Oh word. Tell Nick to accept the ban bet so she can expose me once and for all. This should be light work right :unimpressed: