The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Why do you cuss so much :skip::mjlol:
Because I’m half spicy and 100% me, born and bred NYC til I die. I don’t like race invaders pretending to be black and I hate cac racists crossing boundaries so they will no doubt get this work. On site. Enough is enough.

Not my fault that bytch is bred into your DNA and you lack any validity to stand for something. Any other dumb Fukkin questions??? Stupid card carrying kkkoon. You bleed sugar water, I have a black woman warrior ancestral spirit. Your parents failed you- born nothing, grew up to be a bedside bytch, and you’ll die nothing.

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
Bytch what the Fuk do you mean “convince” am I fukking you ?? Do I have sex with posters and randoms on here?? I don’t have shyt to explain to you or they. Dumb fuk - fuk I look like bowing down to a cac pedo homo roamer and a cac using the n- word on here.
:dahell::dahell:
Nicholas going off on posters defending shim :russ:

Nah breh, you gotta answer to that.

I figured she edited your shyt but you really wrote all those posts.
There's nothing to answer. You can read right, then look at the posts in context

Johnny Kilroy

79 points in 1 quarter
Daps
Reppin
the midrange

She's deflecting. That has nothing to do with the OP. I challenge her to a ban bet and she's trying to ignore that and make it about a whole other poster.

We can save all that for another time and thread. @LaBellaNicole0416.NYC needs to quit dodging me.

it's kinda sad this is what this site has become to.

if you're really that hot about people saying you're a cac then just show proof.

Oh no, I'm not mad at all. This is just an easy way to get one of the worst posters on the site permabanned. :yeshrug:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

I don’t edit shyt - the arrow to the original post and thread is right there. Too resourced up and researched to feel the need to lie or manipulate data. If I have to lie or fabricate facts or don’t have substance to back up what I state - then it won’t get posted AT ALL. I don’t have the disrespect to post lies like they do on me with the rumor reports - it’s a new Fukkin day. If they can’t back up what they say/ then it’s in their best interest to shut the fuk up bc if I’m come through- I’m coming for blood, end of story.

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
This thread :
SMr6.gif

:pachaha:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She's deflecting. That has nothing to do with the OP. I challenge her to a ban bet and she's trying to ignore that and make it about a whole other poster.

We can save all that for another time and thread. @LaBellaNicole0416.NYC needs to quit dodging me.

Oh no, I'm not mad at all. This is just an easy way to get one of the worst posters on the site permabanned. :yeshrug:
they ain't banning nicole. i've seen a variant of this thread 15 times at least.

Johnny Kilroy

79 points in 1 quarter
Daps
Reppin
the midrange
they ain't banning nicole. i've seen a variant of this thread 15 times at least.

At the very least this thread shuts her the fukk up. She won't even acknowledge me in it. :mjlol:

Banned or not, she/he/it knows it can't say a thing to me until this is addressed. Win/win for me. :ahh: