MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
You're always appreciated in the theology discussions :salute:
its better than staying silent :whew:

when you clear your head and just meditate on a line or a full chapter and let them vibrate in your mind you understand the mystery of the gospel

but if you judge and say "I know" or "this is the way" you will not see quite as fully as you possible could :jbhmm:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
This wakk ass thing deflecting like a mf :what: accept the bet since you want to accuse posters of being white
If you’re not fukkin gay, why are you so hostile about a black woman that you never interact with offline or off?? Or can you place a bet that you’re not gay bc ummm can you prove that you’re not a faggit??
:what:

There's nothing wrong with being gay in 2013.This aint 92 or 93

They've passed laws to allow gay marriages.Get over that shyt the gays are here to stay.If magic's son is gay he gay he will live a better life than all of us combined

I've had 5-6 gay dudes approach me :snoop: I aint gonna front use to have a nikka like :damn: do I look gay to these nikkas? but it aint that I'm just a handsome Mutha F

:jbhmm::hhh:
Brag about attracting gays on message boards more than an actual female does with straight men, “brehs”...

:francis::what:

SHAMe indeed-

If you've never had a woman or gay dude approach you then don't talk about #handsomegang or none of that

Imma just assume that 99.95% of the coli segment ALWAYS insulting female posters with the “man” insult is a fukkin fruit tart sweetheart sashaying sus sis using that as their mating call. Because this shyt doesn’t make any type of sense how they front about how they are not ghae but love attracting and attention. Down Low Homos projecting like a m’fer.
:ohhh::mjlol::deadmanny::deadmanny:
These dudes brag about getting attention from men more than actual female posters do- and then are the loudest. Oh my gawddddd.
:laff::facepalm:

Last edited:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Idgaf about any voice shyt
This the verification thread right here
Tell her accept this ban bet
2 for 1 special

I feel you, but there was threads where nikkas asked her to do the voice shyt or take a ban bet and she did it.

shyt, I made one myself and had to eat crow once I saw she did it.

At some point we gotta let her be and either ignore her or accept that she ain't going anywhere whether you like it or not.

With that being said, I don't see how posters can ask someone to validate themselves when they haven't validated themselves either.

Especially when facts are presented showing that they might be flaw too.

Here you go...

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/col...me-to-show-and-prove-post-a-proof-pic.627403/

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Bytch what the Fuk do you mean “convince” am I fukking you ??i don’t give a fuk what your c00n ass thinks to convince you or beg for affirmations. No one is making you interact with me. Do I have sex with posters and randoms on here?? I don’t have shyt to explain to you or them. Dumb fuk - fuk I look like bowing down to a cac pedo homo roamer and a cac using the n- word on here and you of all people who can’t keep your c00n Lips from wrapping around cac dyck in every thread.
:dahell::dahell:
I do what the fuk I feel and when I feel like being fun.

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/new...ing-like-in-2020.810576/page-37#post-40318749

You even sound like some man imitating a woman. :laff: You are so sick ****

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Someone on here negged me and called me a cac because I said the word "dude" when I posted about playing 2k with Big KRIT

Sent him a picture of the black Jesus painting on my living room wall with my hand on it to shut him up

tenor.gif

Every day there's a new rule on here. We need to maintain a list :pachaha:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This wakk ass thing deflecting like a mf :what: accept the bet since you want to accuse posters of being white
Prove that you’re not white on top of not being gay
Cuz it was the 1st time she ever messed wit a dude wit a uncircumcised cock and she was tellin me how it made her :gag:
“This man^^^” sits around with his favorite girl that’s a friend friend zoned bestie talking about her boyfriend’s penis aka “cock” - fuk did you think this was a good idea to pop out for on this thread??
:laff::laff:

My homegirl who's bf is uncircumcised said it not a good look aesthetically That's what I meant.It's good to know you're well versed in multiple cock tasting tho

Coffee Talk, Circumcised “Cocks” and Tea Biscuits: brought to you by Gayvin Damuels -Susgod In Shambles
:mjlol::deadmanny::deadrose:

8c873b82703d36426ae7b08a8e44fcd6.gif

Last edited:

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
Won't even cap, telling someone they're white on this forum should be the easiest way to lose a ban bet because most people here are blacc.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I got circumcised as a baby dumb bytch

this lame thought she had something:mjlol:
Oh so you were talking about your circumcised “cock” as a baby with your best girl -friend and her man’s uncircumcised dyck- while bragging about gay men hitting on you- go the fuk away and shut the fukkkk up. Bytches like you came in with the gusto- ended up exposing yourselves: BentBack Bet Bussygate, damn homo asf. How tf are you vetting me yet I’m the one posting proof of your segment acting like a p**sy.
:laff::laff:

Last edited: