Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
@LaBellaNicole0416.NYC research me bytch. What my posts say 5 years ago? :unimpressed:
Coli crime thread:———
@JackRoss:
source.gif

White or any nonblack criminal thread:——
@JackRoss:
tenor.gif

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
@LaBellaNicole0416.NYC GDK got you lying to your and other people. GDK is a not gang:mjlol:
You know you lost as fuk when you have @Low End Derrick dapping you.

so nicole snitched on dragonknight and divinity to get them banned?

damn

you hate to see it

I like to emasculate bytch ass nikkas like you that talk tough. So, I fukk you in the ass and show you whos the real man. Nothing gay about it, actually its alpha.

@Low End Derrick[/USER] is the c00n that co-signed Dragon Knight and Divinity posters- none of them opposing had shyt to say to them; in fact @Low End Deadikk was caping for them.

I you need to be taking that dikk. and bet id fukk you in the ass and there wont be shyt you can do about it because you're a p*ssy ass nikka

id fukk you right now like I did that other nikka p*ssy

—————
DragonKnight was also a cac troll who was banned, came back tried to run with his 4Reddit racist white supremacist shyt in TLR.
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/can...night-is-the-worst-poster-on-the-coli.757721/

——
Another L for Jack Floss
:francis::sas1:

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

@Low End Derrick[/USER] is the c00n that co-signed Dragon Knight and Divinity posters- none of them opposing had shyt to say to them; in fact @Low End Deadikk was caping for them.

—————
DragonKnight was also a cac troll who was banned, came back tried to run with his 4Reddit racist white supremacist shyt in TLR.
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/can...night-is-the-worst-poster-on-the-coli.757721/

——
Another L for Jack Floss

Jack floss. bytch I got you reaching for the stars:mjlol:

Jack floss bytch just say you obsessed :mjlol:

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

—————

——
Another L for Jack Floss

Why do you support sex offenders, Nicole?