real hair, lightskin, big tittays and a big ass :ahh:

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
Every since i joined the Army and seen different countries man. USA aint got shyt on them other countries what yall consider Fine, Sexy or Dime status out there it be just CUTE no joke. Ive been spoiled too much bruhs

This....

Take a trip to Venezuela or Trinidad if you want to see dime status black chicks (some mixed) with curves

Mr. Nobody

BlackCherryVanillaCoke
Daps
img_27118_2-minute-diy-boho-hairstyle-w-braids-andreaschoice.jpg

5ez4v4.png

Screen%2Bshot%2B2011-12-23%2Bat%2B8.26.37%2BAM.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

tumblr_lgdntyi5Mh1qcpormo1_500.jpg

andreaschoice1.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

andrea.jpg

Who cares? She looks better than alot of genetic women anyway.

All those pictures is a man???
:dwillhuh:

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
Gentlemen, let us not spend idle time oogling and oggling over these women via wireless . This is one of the primary stopping blocks of men these days. But rather uplift our selves, personally, financially, culturally, and socially so that we may be surrounded by not only beautiful females, but females with whom we are equally yolked.

Post and speak on photographs, but also spend as much time building around yourself. For a beautiful woman is easy to find, but a woman whose beauty will transcend time and looks is a great man's jewel. Just a tip for the young fellows here!

:krs:

Listen to this man.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this thread lost it's focus....

When I went to sleep last night it was about that one chick and seeing how far nikkas would take things now that they had her twitter/fb/etc. Today when I wake up nikkas posting random broads for no reason, talking about society, religion, and all types of bullshyt.