l.jpg

l.jpg

l.jpg

You do know this is a man right :gag::gag:

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
Do you know how much money Kim K but in her body? And for every Arab and white chick you see with bodies like that, there is 3 black women that look like that. The only race women that come close to competing with black women of those Kim K type bodies are Latinos and those latinos are usually mixed or Mestizo.

Exactly.

I swear I only seen pawgs, big booty small waist latinas, and hour glass shape arabs on here and on the internet period. I stay in Oak Park, a mixed middle to upper class community. Out of all the races out here, the white women are either petite and slim like Paris Hilton or overweight, same goes for arabian and Asian women. I might see a latina with a nice body every now and then, But most of them tend to be slim or fat.

But when it comes to curves and such, I usually see black women with all of that.

The sista in the op is a great example.

How did a thread applauding a beautiful black woman turn into a race debate?

edit:

Aw I see,

Jlove if you would have never mentioned her complexion and if these negros never bought up a complexion and went on to compare lighter women to darker women and call us inferior this thread wouldnt be 6 pages long :snoop:

High Society

MY Kind of People
Daps
Reppin
The Country Club
If any man would take time to inspect the hands of that beastly b*stard, one would clearly to be able to see that something is off genetically and "it' is a creature built on trickery and deceit.

Every word in this post radiates excellence, well done.

Thank you, kind sir.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Kelly Roland>>>>>Beyonce. Any day. I never said dark skinned women were ugly. On average I just see more attractive lighter skinned women. If you look good then you look good.

Daps
Reppin
London
Some brothers do, so what? It's just a color preference.

Asserting that a brother hates his people because he prefers lighter colored women is ridiculous, that's like saying, "any brother that picks a white interior for his whip, instead of a dark one, hates his people", it's entirely ridiculous.

Now if someone said something like "all black women look nasty" that would clearly be indicative of self hatred, but no one in this thread has said anything remotely similar to this, yet brothers in here still went on posting rampages calling people "cacs", "self hating" and "cac minded" :laugh:

To be honest; My aesthetic preference is light skin women, but the bond I share with black women transcends that preference by far.

If you're counting light skin as a positive characteristic you're likely counting dark skin as a negative. It's not the same as a guy saying that he prefers blondes to brunettes because nobody ever says that meaning to put brunettes down, a lot of guys on here will put down black women/ dark skinned women in order to elevate lighter women.