real hair, lightskin, big tittays and a big ass :ahh:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
If you're counting light skin as a positive characteristic you're likely counting dark skin as a negative. It's not the same as a guy saying that he prefers blondes to brunettes because nobody ever says that meaning to put brunettes down, a lot of guys on here will put down black women/ dark skinned women in order to elevate lighter women.

ok but no one put dark skinned women down in here. No one said dark skin was negative. I can like strawberries and cherries, but let's just say I like strawberries a little bit more. Does that mean I hate cherries now? no. You're simply looking for being put down where it doesn't exist. :dwillhuh: I see this all the time on tumblr. "darkgirlsareprettytoo". Instead of trying to give yourself a self esteem boost just do you. Only with dark skin women can you be called putting them down when you don't even say ANYTHING about them at all. :ohhh:

Edi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The first girl posted is from New York

Not a model, just a regular girl who goes to school. Her parents got bread though

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
ok but no one put dark skinned women down in here. No one said dark skin was negative. I can like strawberries and cherries, but let's just say I like strawberries a little bit more. Does that mean I hate cherries now? no. You're simply looking for being put down where it doesn't exist. :dwillhuh: I see this all the time on tumblr. "darkgirlsareprettytoo". Instead of trying to give yourself a self esteem boost just do you. Only with dark skin women can you be called putting them down when you don't even say ANYTHING about them at all. :ohhh:

Well saying " on average lighter women tend to be prettier"

is putting down darker women.

There is nothing wrong with having preferences

but I hate when complexions

are compared.

You can say you love lighter women all

day but the minute u compare them

to darker women is when I have a problem.

Any who,

continue on posting that piff :win:

Daps
Reppin
London

I get you, maybe it's where I grew up but this whole light skin, dark skin thing seems stupid to me, I never really witnessed it until I saw it on the other site and this board.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
I get you, maybe it's where I grew up but this whole light skin, dark skin thing seems stupid to me, I never really witnessed it until I saw it on the other site and this board.
It's stupid to me too. I'm just saying what I see. If you're beautiful then you're beautiful. I'm not going to look at an attractive dark skinned girl and say "she'd look better red", yet Lil Wayne did and dark skinned women still love him.
Well saying " on average lighter women tend to be prettier"

is putting down darker women.

There is nothing wrong with having preferences

but I hate when complexions

are compared.

You can say you love lighter women all

day but the minute u compare them

to darker women is when I have a problem.

Any who,

continue on posting that piff :win:
Not really even comparing the two. Light skinned women can disappear off the face of the Earth altogether. I just don't see that many attractive dark skinned women. A lot of it has to do with light skinned girls trying to play up to the stereotype that they are pretty. And for the record, black women also say light skinned men are prettier than dark skinned men too.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Not really even comparing the two. Light skinned women can disappear off the face of the Earth altogether. I just don't see that man attractive dark skinned women. A lot of it has to do with light skinned girls trying to play up to the stereotype that they are pretty. And for the record, black women also say light skinned men are prettier than dark skinned men too.

You're not black.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
fakkits talking about light skin women being better are probably dark as hell themselves, and would be the first to get mad if a chick said light skin nikkas were better.

I'm sayin tho, why the fukk does the complexion matter so much to these willie lynch nikkaz? Sexy Black women of any shade >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> any race you can name.

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
It's stupid to me too. I'm just saying what I see. If you're beautiful then you're beautiful. I'm not going to look at an attractive dark skinned girl and say "she'd look better red", yet Lil Wayne did and dark skinned women still love him.

Not really even comparing the two. Light skinned women can disappear off the face of the Earth altogether. I just don't see that many attractive dark skinned women. A lot of it has to do with light skinned girls trying to play up to the stereotype that they are pretty. And for the record, black women also say light skinned men are prettier than dark skinned men too.

Depends on what u find attractive.

If smaller facial features are attractive then of course.

Also majority of humans are average/regular in looks any way.

A few black women may think that way

but most don't.

Complexion doesnt make u pretty or ugly.

All about facial features.

The girl of the op is a rapper too.

I'm going to have to check her music out/

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
Nudity:
tumblr_lkm5korFeY1qf98too1_500.jpg

You win this thread :ahh:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I'm sayin tho, why the fukk does the complexion matter so much to these willie lynch nikkaz? Sexy Black women of any shade >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> any race you can name.

Exactly, Fredrick came through like the Terminator in the Police station, and this clown acting like dark skin women aren't attractive?

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Someone needs to highlight these imaginary posts where people say dark skinned women aren't attractive. The men on here are more sensitive than the women.