tumblr_m4hgd3d9US1qd09eyo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m4g427RiE01qd09eyo1_500.jpg

tumblr_ls20nu7HbM1qeskgoo1_500.jpg

:bow:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
this thread lost it's focus....

When I went to sleep last night it was about that one chick and seeing how far nikkas would take things now that they had her twitter/fb/etc. Today when I wake up nikkas posting random broads for no reason, talking about society, religion, and all types of bullshyt.

Well, this thread has officially gone off-course

*unsubs*

Thread was hot when it started..

Come on now! Ya'll know niccas like fukking up a good thing. This is no different than the niccas shooting up a good ass party or social event.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There's always those one or two muthafukkas who ruin it for everyone else :smh:

Pretty much. I posted some pics of a very pretty girl and you have these retards talking about darkskin women. Who the fukk even talked about darkskin women? Talk about an inferiority complex.

HOw much do you want to bet if I posted a darkskin chic and said "damn, darkskin hoes are the prettiest" there wouldn't be a PEEP out of these fools.

scust.

I can't wait for one of these dudes to post a pic of a darkskin sista and just flood that sh1t with lightskin hoes.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I guess I'll join in on the fun:

VXfZI.jpg

K3xJz.jpg

5IDU9.jpg

@Mon_Monyk-4.jpg

mony-18.jpg

@Mon_MonykAlfLeA4CMAE29jw.jpg+large.jpg

@Mon_Monyk-2.jpg

It's also the reason why those girls are inaccessible. They won't give you the time of day unless you have money. Even with good looks you'll have to work hard in acquiring her companionship.

:wow: Kind of looks like Kim K.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Pretty much. I posted some pics of a very pretty girl and you have these retards talking about darkskin women. Who the fukk even talked about darkskin women? Talk about an inferiority complex.

HOw much do you want to bet if I posted a darkskin chic and said "damn, darkskin hoes are the prettiest" there wouldn't be a PEEP out of these fools.

scust.

I can't wait for one of these dudes to post a pic of a darkskin sista and just flood that sh1t with lightskin hoes.

Also if you made a thread about a pretty dark skinned woman, you wouldn't have lightskinned women coming in saying "If you think dark skinned women are pretty then that means you think light skinned women are ugly!" :dwillhuh:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
:snoop: You guys do realize AndreasChoice is the biggest makeup guru on youtube right? A man? :rudy:

nah. nobody fukking with Michelle Phan's makeup game. she's become a MILLIONAIRE because of her youtube hustle. :bow: :bow: :bow:
[ame=http://youtu.be/Ylpa5ftvNZ4]Michelle Phan - The Insider Interview - YouTube[/ame]

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Nah same experience here and I'm from the hood and moved to the burbs.

Maybe it's because you guys moved to the burbs at a late age so by then the women are (should) be more mature, but growing up with these chicks, they were ghetto, loud and practiced thug loving. Of course at age 25 they switch up from that so if you are messing with OLDER black women in the burbs you won't see the ghetto chicks I grew up with. By that age they usually lose that mentality/behavior.

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
j love.... why does light skin give u the :ahh:?

is it wrong to rebuttal the psychology behind theories of light skin being superior that quadroon c00ns such as sierra moist have exhibited?

u do realize the adoration of light skin over dark skin comes from white superiority/sumpremists beliefs right?