real hair, lightskin, big tittays and a big ass :ahh:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
that shyt dont always work either. chicks like her get hit on 20 times a day. hundreds of dudes done probably tried the "treat her like a prostitute" approach.

she'll see that shyt a mile away :mjpls:

best policy is just to be honest.

Nikkaz got all kinds of schemes and games to talk to bishes, :salute: YBE, just say what's up, how you doin' and take it from there. Nikkas act like talkin' to chicks is a game of RISK or some sh*t :heh: I swear most of you nikkaz be typin' online from some kind of Down syndrome treatment center or some sh*t like that, I don't meet people like y'all in real life. Most nikkaz be some d*mn wolves, have b*tches givin' head in a car outside the club and sh*t :myman:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Answer the question. We all know the answer :blessed: :youngsabo:

Like I said a year ago in that post you just quoted everyone comes from Africa anyway so even if I say something like Persians, Croatians, and Lebanese I'll just get "They have black in them" replies anyway.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My wifey has all of that. Beige Excellence. Loveee

:inlove:

I have to give you the obligatory: you share that girl breh :skip:

Uhmm I guess you can tell which posters live in the South based on reaction to every day looking girls. For the record this girl is a bag of chips away from being fat, hopefully she hits the gym up 3-5 times a week.

:beli:

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
What a dumbass thread.

Seriously. :obama2:

This would've been so much of a better idea if it was in JBO and not here in the locker room. nikkas here can't appreciate light skinned chicks without shytting on dark skin chicks or vice versa.

:smh: