real hair, lightskin, big tittays and a big ass :ahh:

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
j love.... why does light skin give u the :ahh:?

is it wrong to rebuttal the psychology behind theories of light skin being superior that quadroon c00ns such as sierra moist have exhibited?

u do realize the adoration of light skin over dark skin comes from white superiority/sumpremists beliefs right?

nikka just exit the damn thread...light skin girls are fukking ugly...happy now?:sitdown:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
j love.... why does light skin give u the :ahh:?

is it wrong to rebuttal the psychology behind theories of light skin being superior that quadroon c00ns such as sierra moist have exhibited?

u do realize the adoration of light skin over dark skin comes from white superiority/sumpremists beliefs right?

man SHUT THE fukk UP! STOP WORRYING ABOUT WHAT OTHER PEOPLE LIKE! HOW THE fukk DOES MY PREFERENCE AFFECT YOU? YOU STILL HAVENT ANSWERED THAT. I hate you fake afro centric fakkits. Go back to your street corner fakkit.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
The greatest thread in the history of black people, and it was ruined by a bunch of nikkas

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man SHUT THE fukk UP! STOP WORRYING ABOUT WHAT OTHER PEOPLE LIKE! HOW THE fukk DOES MY PREFERENCE AFFECT YOU? YOU STILL HAVENT ANSWERED THAT. I hate you fake afro centric fakkits. Go back to your street corner fakkit.

im just sayin white light supremacy has been a curse to blacks worldwide... even when it starts as innocent as the way yall are exemplifying it.

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmNgP96EqXI"]Nas feat. Snoop Dogg - Play on Playa - YouTube[/ame]

she's bad

Daps
Reppin
St louis
blessings.
a0yqua.jpg