real hair, lightskin, big tittays and a big ass :ahh:

High Society

MY Kind of People
Daps
Reppin
The Country Club
Gentlemen, let us not spend idle time oogling and oggling over these women via wireless . This is one of the primary stopping blocks of men these days. But rather uplift our selves, personally, financially, culturally, and socially so that we may be surrounded by not only beautiful females, but females with whom we are equally yolked.

Post and speak on photographs, but also spend as much time building around yourself. For a beautiful woman is easy to find, but a woman whose beauty will transcend time and looks is a great man's jewel. Just a tip for the young fellows here!

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
kill yourself if you actually believe this bullshyt. How many white women, arab women or latin women have you seen that look like this chick?
Plenty. There also happens to be this one Arab chick who's really famous and not only has the same curves but a bigger booty. Kim something. Also this Arab girl on youtube who does booty videos. Miss Diamond something. Plus I personally know plenty Latinas, Italians and Mediterranean women that have hour glasses. If you really think only black women can have curves it's time to stop watching WSHH Candy and get out the hood. And once again for the visually impaired, having a big ass doesn't mean you're curvy. It's about big hips and small waists. I notice how the word "curvy" gets abused. I've even seen you simps say that a woman being fat makes her "curvy." Cut it out kids. :smugdraper:

And on that note I'll say this. Phat asses on Latinas are usually fit and smooth. Phat asses on black girls are usually full of cellulite and craters. Not to mention Latinas will have a small waist. Most black girls aren't walking around with small waists. Sorry to say it.

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
im suprised none of these cacs called any of these chicks in here fat or out of shape :skip:

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I only know suburban black girls since I've always been in the burbs and I'll tell you right now that's wrong.

I been in both the suburbs and the hood...soon both worlds, and in my experience, what I have said is true. But that's just MY experience right?

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
I been in both the suburbs and the hood...soon both worlds, and in my experience, what I have said is true. But that's just MY experience right?

You're more likely to find a classy one in the suburbs. I guess sense I've been here I've had more interactions with them. A lot of them are into street culture and go to the hoods to date the dudes that live there. Classy ones exist, but they aren't as commonplace as people would think, unless you are in like Bel Air or something.

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Plenty. There also happens to be this one Arab chick who's really famous and not only has the same curves but a bigger booty. Kim something. Also this Arab girl on youtube who does booty videos. Miss Diamond something. Plus I personally know plenty Latinas, Italians and Mediterranean women that have hour glasses. If you really think only black women can have curves it's time to stop watching WSHH Candy and get out the hood. And once again for the visually impaired, having a big ass doesn't mean you're curvy. It's about big hips and small waists. I notice how the word "curvy" gets abused. I've even seen you simps say that a woman being fat makes her "curvy." Cut it out kids. :smugdraper:

And on that note I'll say this. Phat asses on Latinas are usually fit and smooth. Phat asses on black girls are usually full of cellulite and craters. Not to mention Latinas will have a small waist. Most black girls aren't walking around with small waists. Sorry to say it.

*2 chains voice "TTRUUUUUEEEEEEE!!!!"

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
Gentlemen, let us not spend idle time oogling and oggling over these women via wireless . This is one of the primary stopping blocks of men these days. But rather uplift our selves, personally, financially, culturally, and socially so that we may be surrounded by not only beautiful females, but females with whom we are equally yolked.

Post and speak on photographs, but also spend as much time building around yourself. For a beautiful woman is easy to find, but a woman whose beauty will transcend time and looks is a great man's jewel. Just a tip for the young fellows here!

That's why I made the Brazil thread (http://www.the-coli.com/locker-room/6506-[travel]-brazil-thread.html#.T75f2-seMpo). Trying to encourage guys that you can go to South America and be treated like a real man. You don't have to deal with uptight, ego-maniacal American women and you don't have to work hard to get laid (not talking about prostitution either).

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS

Do you know how much money Kim K but in her body? And for every Arab and white chick you see with bodies like that, there is 3 black women that look like that. The only race women that come close to competing with black women of those Kim K type bodies are Latinos and those latinos are usually mixed or Mestizo.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Every since i joined the Army and seen different countries man. USA aint got shyt on them other countries what yall consider Fine, Sexy or Dime status out there it be just CUTE no joke. Ive been spoiled too much bruhs

High Society

MY Kind of People
Daps
Reppin
The Country Club

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money

Every word in this post radiates excellence, well done.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
*2 chains voice "TTRUUUUUEEEEEEE!!!!"
:jawalrus:
Do you know how much money Kim K but in her body? And for every Arab and white chick you see with bodies like that, there is 3 black women that look like that. The only race women that come close to competing with black women of those Kim K type bodies are Latinos and those latinos are usually mixed or Mestizo.

Arab women hide their curves. You'd be surprised. And you should look up the obesity rate of black women in America. It ain't lookin too good. :mjpls: A black woman in shape is a force to be reckon with, but that's not very common. A chick will be overweight but have a "phat ass" so you call her curvy. It just sucks that the only thing you want to value black women on is how phat their asses are. It's no wonder you guys are clinging so hard onto that idea. That's pretty much all you can say for them. And it just sucks because black women don't have a monopoly on asses OR having an hour glass.

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
amiyah2.jpg

amiyah6.jpg

photo1.jpg

l.jpg

l.jpg

l.jpg

bruh thats a man!!

ABORT ABORT!

POW

2mxeg07.jpg

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
No doubt she's a very attractive woman but do you guys really regard light skin as a positive characteristic?

Some brothers do, so what? It's just a color preference.

Asserting that a brother hates his people because he prefers lighter colored women is ridiculous, that's like saying, "any brother that picks a white interior for his whip, instead of a dark one, hates his people", it's entirely ridiculous.

Now if someone said something like "all black women look nasty" that would clearly be indicative of self hatred, but no one in this thread has said anything remotely similar to this, yet brothers in here still went on posting rampages calling people "cacs", "self hating" and "cac minded" :laugh:

To be honest; My aesthetic preference is light skin women, but the bond I share with black women transcends that preference by far.