Reppin
NULL
don't be madd that lighter races have weaker DNA

i see yall still love the big asses passed down thru the black bloodline tho

even thru ya hate, the envy and lust for perfection still exists

even slave masters wanted a big ass

i c u

just seems fitting

For the record, Fredrick Thuglass came through and crushed the buildings, my goodness some of them girls are absolutely fukking beautiful...reminded my why I love dark skinned women.

Last edited by a moderator:

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
yall know what's crazy about chicks like these? they're some of the EASIEST to talk to, yet nikkas treat them like they're the scariest. the busted bytches are the ones who will usually turn their nose up to any attempt at getting in their drawers. these chicks will respond favorably to a male who makes an effort to actually talk to them without being scared.

The opposite is true in my experience.

However, I've had more luck talking to suburban black girls though since they're more sensible. Alot of the self-hating darkskin women are hard to talk to because they're always angry and bitter. It's really not their fault though since their behavior is molded by a white-dominated society which shoves images of white women down our throats 24/7 (while making it appear that black women are less desirable).

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Half those chicks were brown skinned. Not dark skinned. lol But he kilt it though.

I know. And he pointed that out. I am referring to the dark-skinned women. I love them to fukking death. Back in high school when nikkas was hating on 'em I was scoopin' em up like, :yeshrug: "more for me."

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The opposite is true in my experience.

However, I've had more luck talking to suburban black girls though since they're more sensible. Alot of the self-hating darkskin women are hard to talk to because they're always angry and bitter. It's really not their fault though since their behavior is molded by a white-dominated society which shoves images of white women down our throats 24/7 (while making it appear that black women are less desirable).

suburban black girls are definitely more approachable than hoodrat bytches, which is kind of crazy. you'd think it'd be the other way around.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
dumb ass nikkas fukked up the thread....

one nikka was in here talking about a bible scripture....wtf breh

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
suburban black girls are definitely more approachable than hoodrat bytches, which is kind of crazy. you'd think it'd be the other way around.

Suburban girls are generally more approachable in general than hood girls...unless you're a hood nikka...and I ain't a hood nikka so...you can guess how that goes.

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
I posted a really hot girl in my last post but no one noticed since he derailed the topic with his stupid skin debate.

Here it is again:

VXfZI.jpg

K3xJz.jpg

5IDU9.jpg

@Mon_Monyk-4.jpg

mony-18.jpg

@Mon_MonykAlfLeA4CMAE29jw.jpg+large.jpg

@Mon_Monyk-2.jpg
278885445.gif

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston

:snoop: stop it 5....you're giving up too much game. these simps ain't ready for the REALLY real....gotta keep some things under wraps...:beli:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Suburban girls are generally more approachable in general than hood girls...unless you're a hood nikka...and I ain't a hood nikka so...you can guess how that goes.

I only know suburban black girls since I've always been in the burbs and I'll tell you right now that's wrong.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
first of all. Race is a social construct. Women from the Middle East, Southern Europe, the Americas and south east Asia have curves. And truth be told most black women aren't built like the chick in this thread. If they were then this chick wouldn't even be that big of a deal. But go ahead and say "well they only have curves because they got black blood in them." You can ruin any thread with your inferiority complex. "sorry but she's too light. I have to buzz kill this shyt. :smugdraper: " Black women didn't invent hips, ass, big breasts and small waists. shyt most black women will have a big booty and big hips but also a big waist too, so it's a moot point.

kill yourself if you actually believe this bullshyt. How many white women, arab women or latin women have you seen that look like this chick?