Rate: Columbus Ohio

• Total voters

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
It used to be trash. But now the city seems like it's trying to become equal to the other major cities here in ohio. Like Cleveland, & Cinci.
There's alot more to do than they're used to be. Got some pro sports teams now too, Not Basketball, or Football or even Baseball though.
Soccer and Hockey :francis:

Give it another 30 years before you move out there. might be ready by then.

Champagne Kudo

Shyness Boy
Daps
Reppin
conquering north korea for nice tight asian p*ssy
It used to be trash. But now the city seems like it's trying to become equal to the other major cities here in ohio. Like Cleveland, & Cinci.
There's alot more to do than they're used to be. Got some pro sports teams now too, Not Basketball, or Football or even Baseball though.
Soccer and Hockey :francis:

Give it another 30 years before you move out there. might be ready by then.
They sure do love that hockey out here :mjlol:

All the ppl leaving from nationwide be blocking me from leaving work pretty often :francis:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem

All the ppl leaving from nationwide be blocking me from leaving work pretty often :francis:
People here in Cleveland don't even know the Hockey team exists. I heard people on muliple occasions say, "Ohio needs a pro Hockey team."
I tell them we do have one, in Columbus, they made the playoffs this year too. They all be like :duck:

Champagne Kudo

Shyness Boy
Daps
Reppin
People here in Cleveland don't even know the Hockey team exists. I heard people on muliple occasions say, "Ohio needs a pro Hockey team."
I tell them we do have one, in Columbus, they made the playoffs this year too. They all be like :duck:
Yeah don't nobody care about the team here but the people here. I'm sure id have never heard of them if I didn't grow up hearing the team name all the time :dead:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem

I also feel like the traffic is bad, i've never hung out in columbus, but i have family in Dayton and Cinci, so i often have to drive through it coming from Cleveland.
Worse part of the drive is always when i'm going through Columbus.:francis:

Champagne Kudo

Shyness Boy
Daps
Reppin
If Ohio State wasn’t there it’d be Toledo or Dayton status :trash:

6 just off the strength of Ohio state, been through there maybe twice wasn’t nothing special.

@Buckeye Fever @Champagne Kudo can you swim in the Scioto/ olentangy Rivers? :jbhmm:
Idk if it'd be the smartest thing to do but I don't think anybody would stop you if you did :yeshrug:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
If Ohio State wasn’t there it’d be Toledo or Dayton status :trash:

6 just off the strength of Ohio state, been through there maybe twice wasn’t nothing special.

@Buckeye Fever @Champagne Kudo can you swim in the Scioto/ olentangy Rivers? :jbhmm:

You Chicago nikkaz hear them Columbus footsteps, huh?

Nervous?

:sas1:

And i only dapped you because you know what a Goliath Ohio State is:ufdup:

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
Yeah don't nobody care about the team here but the people here. I'm sure id have never heard of them if I didn't grow up hearing the team name all the time :dead:

It's because they're called the BLUE jackets. Buckeyes fans can't say Go Blues because of Michigan Wolverines.