Rate This City: Day 99 - Columbus Ohio

Rate: Columbus Ohio

• Total voters

dblive

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
Man Cincinnati is basically Dallas in the Midwest. A cultural blackhole of snobby mfers who act like they shyt don't stink cause they got a house through family in Walnut Hills and live in Madisonville

even through I can't stand the Nati, it's still a step above the trashy mfers who raw dog lizzo shapped white bytches with confederate flag tattoos like in Indianapolis
Having been born a raised and living in Cincinnati the last 8 years, I disagree with the snobby mfrs part. The whole west side is a cesspool of degeneracy. To be black and snobby in Cincinnati is an oxymoron cause most blacks in this city ain’t never really left the city. Big fish in a small pond. People that have lived and made it in larger black metropolis’s look at Cincy blacks as Bamas….me too respectfully

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i'd say its a solid city, has the characteristics of pretty much all other large midwestern cities: large Black population, flagship universities, pretty youthful, growing immigrant culture, pretty interesting night-life, huge income disparities, moderate to moderately-high cost of living, solid place to live, not NYC/LA/SF/Chicago/Miami

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Columbus, OH is straight. Its a good city to raise a family in. Actually pretty diverse as far as having over 200k African Americans and people from all over the world. It actually has a decent-sized Haitian, Puerto Rican, and Dominican community which is probably surprising for most considering its in Ohio. With all the diversity there's also some decent restaurants down here. There are a lot of good-paying jobs in Columbus. I know a lot of brothers and sisters getting paid out here. Lots of opportunities.
It’s not, all of Ohio big cities have substantial PR populations of especially Cleveland so of course it would trickle down the state