YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Columbus, Ohio ranks as BEST city in the WORLD

:jawalrus:

Columbus, Ohio ranks as BEST city in the WORLD

Columbus, as you will read in the below list of awards, is by far the best city in the Country, and, in fact, the World. Unlike every other major city in the world, Columbus, Ohio, has not peaked.

Many cities have seen their heyday and fallen from grace and faltered in their recovery.

Columbus, however, has the best library in the country, the best zoo in the country, the best science center in America, and America’s largest University. This may have led it to being known as the one of the 7 Smartest Cities in the World and why we won the U.S. Department of Transportation $40 million Smart City Challenge. By an act of congress, Columbus became home to the only National Veteran’s Memorial and Museum in America. We have so much potential. We may not be as pretty as Paris or Venice or even New York, but Columbus has personality.

Columbus has been named:

· #1 Best American City to Work in Tech (3rd year in a row)

· #1 Forbes Top Rising City for Startups.

· Smart City of the Year!

· #3 Best City to Live in for New College Grads

· Top 10 Smart Cities

· Top 10 Best Big City to live in right now.

· NYT Best Places to visit

· One of the Most Spectacular PRIDE Celebrations

· Perfect Place for Creatives and Makers

· One of Best Cities to be Young, Broke, and Single.

· A Mecca for Designers and Fashionistas

· The Most Underrated City in America for Gay Travelers

· One of Top 3 Best Cities for Black-Owned Small Businesses

· Best City in America for Single Women

· One of Top 6 “American Dream Cities”

· One of the top 6 “Arts & Culture” Cities – beating out San Fran and NYC!

· Number ONE Opportunity City according to Forbes

· Top 3 “Best City for Millennials”

· 2nd MANLIEST City in America

· 2nd Safest City for Young Families with Kids

· 3rd BEST Place to have Thanksgiving

· Top Ten State that produced the Most Craft Beer

· 7th Best City for Young Professionals

· 3rd Happiest City in the Country (according to Instagram)

· Best Italian Restaurant in the Midwest

· AND Only city in the history of the world to SAVE their team from moving. #SaveDTheCrew
As Drake said back in the day, "No lie, no lie, no lie yi yi"

InGodWeTrust

Tall & Handsome in ATL
Daps
A lot of my friends from back home moved there. Ma dukes wanted me to make that my home.

Whats the Black lifestyle like there?

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll just give the good and bad, randomly.

Well, you definitely need a car in Columbus, as everything is spread out and it is one of the biggest cities without light rail service.

Nightlife is ehh, but I'm 40, so if i ever moved back there, that wouldnt be important to me.

Obviously, it's crazy about the Buckeyes, as i am, but that aint all what Columbus is about.

One of the best Zoos in the country, very reasonable housing prices, Easton Town Center is most everybody favorite place to shop in Columbus(I prefer Polaris).

The city continues to grow. When i moved there, the city proper was around 650k. Now, it's damn near close to 900k.

Downtown is meh, but some of that has to do when the mall downtown closed over a decade and a half ago.

I used to love Polaris before I left.

Easton was overrated as shyt.

shyt, I used to like Eastland better than Easton. But that's really just because it was the closest one to me growing up.

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
I'll just give the good and bad, randomly.

Well, you definitely need a car in Columbus, as everything is spread out and it is one of the biggest cities without light rail service.

Nightlife is ehh, but I'm 40, so if i ever moved back there, that wouldnt be important to me.

Obviously, it's crazy about the Buckeyes, as i am, but that aint all what Columbus is about.

One of the best Zoos in the country, very reasonable housing prices, Easton Town Center is most everybody favorite place to shop in Columbus(I prefer Polaris).

The city continues to grow. When i moved there, the city proper was around 650k. Now, it's damn near close to 900k.

Downtown is meh, but some of that has to do when the mall downtown closed over a decade and a half ago.
Agreed for the most part.

If I had a wife and/or kids, I would have stayed in Columbus because of the low cost of living and quality of life. Nightlife not as big outside OSU campus and the winters do sucks ass.

One of the few cities in the midwest that continues to grow with job opportunities. Housing is affordable depending on location.

A lot of opportunities to get into for us Black folks. Just have to connect with the right people.

Dating scene is what you make it. A lot of interracial couples if you are about that PAWG life.

Give my 2nd home a strong 8 :obama:.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Was there from mid-November till end of December on a work trip....Its extremely cold and cloudy....Not a lot of healthy food options....Tinder/Bumble is poppin'(mostly white women showing love)
White girls and Bone Thugs are probably the best things to come from Ohio

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Them Somalians were deep in the Columbus suburb of Dublin.

Polaris was my mall, but I stayed across the street from Tuttle Crossing. My girl and I did our thing in the JC Penny’s fitting room at that mall.

I enjoyed the Blue Jackets games.

They got my favorite chicken tender place there; raising canes. Used to hit up that one off of Hilliard Rome and Roberts.