Rate This City: Day 99 - Columbus Ohio

Rate: Columbus Ohio

• Total voters

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
I love college towns and Columbus is one big college town. Cheap, great food and a lot of job opportunities. The interracial capital of the world.

﹏﹏⛴﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
Supporter
Daps
What the hell is going on here? Multiple shootings in the few days and now one at Polaris. I thought that was the upscale fancy folk mall.

I've been working here for the past few months and something always going down here.

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
What the hell is going on here? Multiple shootings in the few days and now one at Polaris. I thought that was the upscale fancy folk mall.

I've been working here for the past few months and something always going down here.
Damn, not Polaris. Like you, I always thought that was the bougie mall. It’s been 8 years since I been in Columbus

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
TRASH.

Nothing redeemable. The entire city looks like escape from new york but all of the citizens look like the bad guys from Mad Max Fury Road. It smells like sulfur and the sky is yellow most of the spring and summer. Its a bullshyt 'town' posing as a city because of a low tier college and a creek they call a river. They tout having big businesses like Chase but they send their worst tier, lowest operations there. Its JPMorgan's 7th level corporate market (NYC, Chicago, Dallas, Phoenix, LA, Seattle, Manilla).

The cops are racist, the women are barely literate, and the standard man from columbus looks like he just walked out of UFC 306 but it had no good headliner and took place in mississippi (no disrespect to Mississippi). I don't even think there is a single dentist office in the city.

Columbus is a mistake.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Man I just got back in the city after 7 years. I went to my old hood mt Vernon ave and got damn the gentrification taking over the hood. White ladies running with the dogs. New apartment buildings shyt looked totally different. :damn:.
you know columbus sucks when this dude who claims it so hard doesn't go back for 7 years, meanwhile I go back to my hometown 3-4 times a year. What's that tell you?

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
TRASH.

Nothing redeemable. The entire city looks like escape from new york but all of the citizens look like the bad guys from Mad Max Fury Road. It smells like sulfur and the sky is yellow most of the spring and summer. Its a bullshyt 'town' posing as a city because of a low tier college and a creek they call a river. They tout having big businesses like Chase but they send their worst tier, lowest operations there. Its JPMorgan's 7th level corporate market (NYC, Chicago, Dallas, Phoenix, LA, Seattle, Manilla).

The cops are racist, the women are barely literate, and the standard man from columbus looks like he just walked out of UFC 306 but it had no good headliner and took place in mississippi (no disrespect to Mississippi). I don't even think there is a single dentist office in the city.

Columbus is a mistake.

:mjcry:fukk you breh. I'm 5'9, in shape and don't look like I get excited to steal copper wiring from houses