Rate: Columbus Ohio

• Total voters

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
Was there last fall for a weekend. The more West of Downtown you go, the bleaker it gets. Vice Versa going East .

Stayed Downtown and I was surprised how dead it was after 4PM and on the Weekends. Roads (especially the freeways) are :trash: Not even google maps can save you . Thankfully I got comped a 4runner from the rental car company.

Large black population:leon: Lot of Africans reside in Columbus .

Small but nice airport.

OSU alumni are pretty chill. Browns fans however, not so much .

Pros: Strong upside
Plenty of jobs
Centrally located from the other Ohio cities.
Pretty diverse.

Cons:
The freeway:pacspit: From all of the "under construction " roads to all of the speed traps.
The westside of the city looks depressed as fukk.
Weather :scusthov:
Not much to do for a city its size.

I give it a 4

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Was there last fall for a weekend. The more West of Downtown you go, the bleaker it gets. Vice Versa going East .

Stayed Downtown and I was surprised how dead it was after 4PM and on the Weekends. Roads (especially the freeways) are :trash: Not even google maps can save you . Thankfully I got comped a 4runner from the rental car company.

Large black population:leon: Lot of Africans reside in Columbus .

Small but nice airport.

OSU alumni are pretty chill. Browns fans however, not so much .

Pros: Strong upside
Plenty of jobs
Centrally located from the other Ohio cities.
Pretty diverse.

Cons:
The freeway:pacspit: From all of the "under construction " roads to all of the speed traps.
The westside of the city looks depressed as fukk.
Weather :scusthov:
Not much to do for a city its size.

I give it a 4

Columbus is more for the Browns than the Bengals? What about Reds or Indians?

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
It’s a terrible place but I’m bias :yeshrug:

but i heard it was a progressive city
shyt is Flames only thing i happen to like in Columbus, besides this one girl i used to stay chasing.... that fukked around and got wifed up.... fukking hate Columbus :mjlol::mjcry:

So you gonna start your shenanigans early this morning huh :martin:. Not gonna tell the people how you was ready to settle down in the beautiful city of Columbus until one of our fine fine beautiful women left you at Thurmans and rode out with Carlos Hyde :mjlol:. Didn’t think i had them receipts huh :ufdup:. @Sauce Dab told me always keep them receipts :obama:

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
:mjgrin:

Honestly though, the city's alright. There are cheaper living spots.

The winter here, however, sucks major ass.
I would think winter would be more mild compared to a cleveland/akron/canton

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
So you gonna start your shenanigans early this morning huh :martin:. Not gonna tell the people how you was ready to settle down in the beautiful city of Columbus until one of our fine fine beautiful women left you at Thurmans and rode out with Carlos Hyde :mjlol:. Didn’t think i had them receipts huh :ufdup:. @Sauce Dab told me always keep them receipts :obama:

mother f....:dead: i do like Thurman, and she is one that i wanted, thanks for reminding me:mjcry: fukk Columbus ,i got this rep for you for these Wednesday Shenanigans, when the system lets me :russ:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Y’all gotta stop playing with Smitty because anything y’all say he’ll use against you sooner or later. Y’all better tighten up
BL2sU9L.png

Jim Tressel smiling from the grave
BL2sU9L.png