Rate This City: Day 27 - San Diego

Rate: San Diego

• Total voters

96Blue

Superstar
Daps
The hometown ain't what it used to be, almost everyone is moving to the IE, Vegas or Arizona... I moved to the IE, too.

:mjcry::snoop:

Houses are cheaper down here and mufuggas are buying em up, fast.

:manny:

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
Man I’m going to Vista California next weekend for training I know San Diego is like a hour away haven’t been since 2014. How has it been since covid? Are there any mandates? Is gaslamp still active as far as bars and clubs?

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Man I’m going to Vista California next weekend for training I know San Diego is like a hour away haven’t been since 2014. How has it been since covid? Are there any mandates? Is gaslamp still active as far as bars and clubs?

I was there in May 2021, was pretty lit

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
I love San Diego. Going there next month for my birthday. In my opinion, it's the best city in Cali and one of the best cities in America. If cost of living wasn't an issue, I'd move to San Diego in a heartbeat
I love SD. If my career had more of a position there, I definitely would've moved there 4 years ago.

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
Been out for a few days now, in the downtown area by the harbor. I haven’t seen a group of black folks yet. Group = 5 to 6 people
We here, but yes our numbers are dwindling by the year. If you wanna see black people go by any of the military bases that's more than likely where you'll see a group of blacks. Or you could venture to southeast and you'll see plenty, but most likely not the ones you'd want to be around more than 5 mins.