Rate This City: Day 27 - San Diego

Rate: San Diego

• Total voters

InGodWeTrust

Tall & Handsome in ATL
Daps
SD is the truth. One of the GOAT places to live if you can afford it.

I walked thru Gaslamp solo solo near the stadium. Ate at the Fish House. Hit up Alcazar Gardens and all that.

La Jolla Beach… :wow: The spot with the battle cruiser and WW2 statue

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Went to mission Beach

Bout to do the seal tour and city lights tour tonight.
Sea world tomorrow and aircraft tour

Gotdamn what a city

Little Italy is where I am. Walk that area very day. The piazza right around the corner from Fillipis.

if you get away with your wife, hit up Callie in East Village, no reservations, sit at the bar. it will cost $200 but best spot in the city.

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
It's a nice city, but it definitely shouldn't have gotten the score it did.

It's a less interesting Miami

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
It's honestly where the White people from Orange County and Los Angeles moved to.

If you're trying to see the purest, traditional White American women on the West Coast it's basically the place to be but man it's going to run expensive. Additionally a good amount of White Hispanic women. Easily, the Whitest major modern city in the West.

Last edited:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Little Italy is where I am. Walk that area very day. The piazza right around the corner from Fillipis.

if you get away with your wife, hit up Callie in East Village, no reservations, sit at the bar. it will cost $200 but best spot in the city.
What are some upscale lounges/vibes to hit? Access to baddies etc. price a nonfactor

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
You can get sex anywhere

That's not what I mean. it's different in Miami, the heat, the latin influence, the latin cultural influences are much stronger in somewhere like Miami. It's not what I can get or you can get it, it's just it's omnipresence. San Diego for sure attractive people, but not as openly or overtly sensual as Miami.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
What are some upscale lounges/vibes to hit? Access to baddies etc. price a nonfactor

Born & Raised upstairs bar

Lafayettle Hotel lobby (more accessible than upscale, but this would be the hottest spot in the city for sure) get room at hotel and just hit the lobby. that's it.

Bar at the Fairmont Del Mar

Pony Room at Rancho Valencia

La Valencia La Jolla/The Whaling Room bar

Javiers La Jolla

I would stay out of the Gaslamp. There's not much upscale, and it's all messy, but have those recs too.

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
That's not what I mean. it's different in Miami, the heat, the latin influence, the latin cultural influences are much stronger in somewhere like Miami. It's not what I can get or you can get it, it's just it's omnipresence. San Diego for sure attractive people, but not as openly or overtly sensual as Miami.
There's Latinos everywhere especially in San Diego which borders Tijuana

Even in Minnesota, Denver and Utah there's Latino nightclubs that got Spanish bytches wit they asses out