Rate This City: Day 27 - San Diego

Rate: San Diego

• Total voters

Armchair Militant

Stay woke
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Yea I felt same way when I visited.. if I was to move or buy a 2nd home San Diego would be at top of list, feel like you get the same benefits of LA without some of the downsides.. I mentioned that on here a while back and was told its not like that but I enjoyed it alot..
Yup. I asked some of the locals about LA and that’s exactly what they told me

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
Going to be there on tuesday for the first time. Always considered blindly moving to San Diego because I heard so many great things about it.
I was already here once my military service was over and I had some real tangible shyt waiting for me back in Texas. I just said fukk it and rolled the dice to try my luck out here without anything really set up. I just got an apartment and had my "Iraq money" and planted my flag. It's worked out great although things were very different in 2004. You could actually still get a nice lil spot by the beach for about 1k a month which was still kinda expensive then but I had a big cushion after the war plus the new G.I. Bill for the Iraq vets which was like 2500 a month plus school expenses. I was able to figure it out and find my lil piece of this place, even got a nice lil wife from here and we do the damn thing

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Going to be there on tuesday for the first time. Always considered blindly moving to San Diego because I heard so many great things about it.
Git here this morning thinkit was going to be nice weather...mannn it was type cold lol

What there to do out here? I actually like what I'm seeing so far. Wound up at Sluth Mission Beach and walked the boardwalk a bit. Stopped by some time Mexican restaurant and the food was :ohlawd: and they had Horchata:obama:I cant rock with a mexican restaurant that doesnt serve Horchata (im looking at you NJ)