Rate This City: Day 27 - San Diego

Rate: San Diego

• Total voters

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Haven't been since pre-covid but 10/10....perfect weather...amazing landscape...diverse....close to Mexico....there is a scene for everything you could be into

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
Haven't been since pre-covid but 10/10....perfect weather...amazing landscape...diverse....close to Mexico....there is a scene for everything you could be into
Still dope post-covid

Waldo Geraldo Faldo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cloud
This weather is perfect. You can maintain a garden and beautiful landscaping with this type of weather.

If I lived here I would want an out cold backyard.

I would love living here purely off of all the outdoor activities you can get into on a year around basis.

Kayaking
Cycling
Fishing
Running
Hiking
Swimming

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Great city. It's where my wife is from and I end up spending a lot of time there.

City Heights and Lemon Grove is where the black folks are and where we're at when we visit her fam.

Particularly, City Heights is a straight vibe. About 100k people living in a 6.5 square mile area and insanely diverse, yet:

It remains home to many refugees and immigrants from Latin America, Africa, Southeast Asia, Western Asia and North Africa.[17]

According to 2017 reports, City Heights has lower rates of violent crime and property crime than nearby North Park and Hillcrest (the rich areas), as well as Downtown Gaslamp, and East Village.[18]

It's up there with LA to me. 10/10.

Last edited:

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Beautiful weather, hills, mountains, laid back people, fun roads, much less traffic. It’s like they gotta keep it so expensive so people don’t overcrowd the place :pachaha:
Yea I felt same way when I visited.. if I was to move or buy a 2nd home San Diego would be at top of list, feel like you get the same benefits of LA without some of the downsides.. I mentioned that on here a while back and was told its not like that but I enjoyed it alot..