Rate: Miami

• Total voters

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Are there a lot of day parties there?

Where do you recommend someone to stay who wants to be near all the action?
I haven’t been there in like 3 years breh, i dont know what the party scene looks like anymore. I actually went to FIU

its just my second favorite city other than San Diego. Its up there for me but you just got to make decent money to enjoy it.

i would say stay by wynwood though. Thats where i was gonna stay with my homie back in the day

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
The Bottom, as my dade county nikkas say

I first fell in love with miami when Cameron Giles and Wayne had houses down there
Went back twice for back to back years and it was GOAT to me, but I was also new to traveling
Thinking about moving down there as well
The whore culture that south florida and florida in general have >
The diversity >
The weather >

Only drawbacks are the COL, corruption, greed of politicians, real estate investors only building luxery housing here, lack of political oversight when it comes to inequality in wealth and housing, the fact the state is republican and that it has a shytty environmental record make me reconsider but I will always love the vibe of the area (9/10)

The reason I think it's so low on here is because latinos (thecoli's #1 punching bag) have a large demographic in the city and control a lot of shyt, while it can be problematic similar to whites, doesn't mean every latino is a racist.

MIA is like a 3 in my book. The humidity and lightning storms is out of this world. I mean, lightning randomly striking down the ground and no one even moving an inch. :what:

On top of having wayyyyyy too many Cubans. I'm sorry (not sorry), but having a huge Cuban population is not real "diversity" at all. Just a bunch of Spanish speaking people who act like CACs that undermine different black communities like Haitians and AAs.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
MIA is like a 3 in my book. The humidity and lightning storms is out of this world. I mean, lightning randomly striking down the ground and no one even moving an inch. :what:

On top of having wayyyyyy too many Cubans. I'm sorry (not sorry), but having a huge Cuban population is not real "diversity" at all. Just a bunch of Spanish speaking people who act like CACs that undermine different black communities like Haitians and AAs.
Tf is a lightning storm:mjlol:

I lived in miami for a minute and never heard of that shyt. If anything it was the fukking hurricanes that fukked shyt up

and the cuban shyt is fukking overrated to me. Firstly, there are black cubans. Secondly, there are like 40 other nationalities down there... haitians, jamaicans, colombians, dominicans, puerto ricans, brazilians, etc. its like p*ssy paradise. I never had issues with them compared to actual white people i work around now. And i dated mostly all of thrm outside of brazilian

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Tf is a lightning storm:mjlol:

I lived in miami for a minute and never heard of that shyt. If anything it was the fukking hurricanes that fukked shyt up

and the cuban shyt is fukking overrated to me. Firstly, there are black cubans. Secondly, there are like 40 other nationalities down there... haitians, jamaicans, colombians, dominicans, puerto ricans, brazilians, etc. its like p*ssy paradise. I never had issues with them compared to actual white people i work around now. And i dated mostly all of thrm outside of brazilian

All I saw are (white) Cubans, some South Americans, white tourists, and a sprinkle of black people. That ain't diversity. It fell off from the Uncle Luke Era something serious.

And yeah, lightning be striking down random times, and then it clears up again.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
Rules:

1.Thecoli will be rating 100 cities to live and visit worldwide over a 3 month period.

2. You can rate the city on several factors(such as the cost of living, the people, famous landmarks and entertainment) no matter if you actually been there or not.

3.you can rate each city anywhere on a scale of 1-10.

4. The results of the poll will be displayed publicly.

5. Feel free to nominate any city no matter how well known or big it is.

6. If your hometown gets rated low don’t take it personal, we all have preferences.

7.The polls will be open for 48 hours so vote as quickly as you can.

8. Rep and dap as many people as you like and don’t forget to 5 star this thread.

Miami Florida

County: Miami-Dade

Nickname: Magic City

Mayor: Francis X Suarez (R)

Population: 470,914

Downtown2011_08.jpg.1280.500.rendition

5c87cd95262898581b5d5bfe-750-563.jpg

florida-miami-south-beach-ocean-drive-art-deco-nightlife

miami-article-image.jpg

miami-florida-beach-vf0510_03.jpg

Miami%20at%20night%20rare%20photo.jpg

Damn. I missed the poll. 10/10, BAN :umad:

Get smart and get money.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
All I saw are (white) Cubans, some South Americans, white tourists, and a sprinkle of black people. That ain't diversity. It fell off from the Uncle Luke Era something serious.

And yeah, lightning be striking down random times, and then it clears up again.
You need to get out more or stop hanging in touristy ass areas my guy.

That city is extra diverse... segregated in certain areas than others, but across the bridge anyone can get it. Its not like ATL where i got to deal with fakkit ass racist white people EVERYWHERE... or in fact, like any state that is majority white.

Cubans are cubans and some act white af, but i never really had a problem with them or dealt with them. The fact that I was straight black was crazy to them

and those are flash storms my dude, not “lightning strikes”. Florida in general is known for that shyt

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I was just chillin with some ppl yesterday and we were all sharing how we never met CACs til we went off to college.

That alone is 10/10
Exactly

Some cubans are fukk nikkas and have racist shyt to them, but for the most part there are literally zero white folks around unless theyre rich af and jewish. Or straight trailer trash from some other part of FLA but not in between.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Sigh... Miami, Miami. I live in Broward now and Miami is a chore to visit and rarely go pass Carol City unless it’s to visit family.

I can’t really describe it anymore. As far as women, it will always be GOAT. Bar none with Atlanta coming in second. I only rate with women with color. CoL is a mixed bag. If you wanna live a playboy life then get your stacks up but if you comfortable with lesser means then you’ll be fine. I have a spacious 1/1 for less than $1200.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
Sigh... Miami, Miami. I live in Broward now and Miami is a chore to visit and rarely go pass Carol City unless it’s to visit family.

I can’t really describe it anymore. As far as women, it will always be GOAT. Bar none with Atlanta coming in second. I only rate with women with color. CoL is a mixed bag. If you wanna live a playboy life then get your stacks up but if you comfortable with lesser means then you’ll be fine. I have a spacious 1/1 for less than $1200.

How would you like to rent out my 1/1 all included for $1K in a quaint suburb of Miami? 10-15 minutes from everything...

LordOfTheTalentedAndLazy

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Yep. I moved here from Los Angeles making the same salary, where I already had a nice one bedroom in downtown L.A. My apartment in Miami with similar rent cost, albeit still expensive, is much nicer. COL is lower here than L.A. so I'm still saving a substantial amount. The luxury condos here also have a RIDICULOUS amount amount of amenities.

Single life here is FIRE if you have it set up right... based on my location, I NEVER have to drive anywhere since girls want to come to my neighborhood to party. I been running it up these past few months with di gyal dem:banderas:

Literally walking distance or a 10 min Uber ride from everything...:banderas:

Don't need any exact details but I'm planning a trip to MIA soon breh, if you could give me some details on which neighborhood/zip code this location is at it'd be much appreciated :feedme::mjgrin: