Rate This City: Day 1 - Miami

Rate: Miami

• Total voters

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Yeah I don't know how Detroit got higher. Charlotte kind of high too but I don't know much about the city. Toronto is a world class city so not surprised at it's ranking. Vegas is kind of like Miami, big party and tourist city but cheaper so I see why they were about evenly ranked.

Vegas is not even close to be being better than Miami lol.

outside the strip and downtown Vegas is boring.

me personally I don’t like tourist places like that so I couldn’t compare real Vegas to real Miami at all.

And Detroit probably got a high score just for being Detroit.

Steel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC - ATL-MIA
Miami is a heavenly place to visit short term. But long term for a Black man it’s shytty. I lived in MIA for two years it’s overrated and overpriced. Broward has a better quality of life but there’s legit nothing to do in broward except the beach and some water sports.
All good looking woman in Miami are all imported from South America, the Caribbean or from other states. The native born Miami bishes are super ratchet and :trash:.

invalid

Banned
Daps
Atlanta, DC and probably even LA get their suburbs included in their rankings.

silly to be honest.

speaking on areas that aren’t even part of the city.

LA the city itself is huge already even more land than NYC.

Which is stupid. I was complaining about it in the DC thread. Crazy to me. Folks would say “good schools” but was actually talking about frigging Fairfax Co. Virginia or some Montgomery Co. Maryland.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Miami is a heavenly place to visit short term. But long term for a Black man it’s shytty. I lived in MIA for two years it’s overrated and overpriced. Broward has a better quality of life but there’s legit nothing to do in broward except the beach and some water sports.
All good looking woman in Miami are all imported from South America, the Caribbean or from other states. The native born Miami bishes are super ratchet and :trash:.
That's damn near every city on the list save for like 5. Every city has it's downtown, it's burbs, and then hit and miss urban neighborhoods. Miami's only problem is the dominance of non blacks, and lack of ADOS in power positions in the city limits. NYC, and ATL has hella transplants and attractive women who aren't even from their city neither.

:dead:

dizzy4111

All Star
Daps
My closest female friend moved there a little over a year ago to live that fast life and it's done nothing but fukk her up so I'm biased I guess.

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
Bum cities got better ratings than us:russ::russ:

don’t nobody takes vacations in DC:russ::russ:

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
Just came back this weekend after visiting last thursday through sunday, the high on saturday was 86, was on the beach with full sun, :picard::wow::takedat::mjcry: it was gorgeous! Came back to NE OH with a high of 30 and 2 inches of snow :hhh:
:mjlol:

The other day it was 70 degrees and we had to bust out the fireplace in the backyard