Rate: Miami

• Total voters

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
It's s great city no doubt, but to visit and not live. And not just Miami but whole area in general. Real estate is ridiculous that only six figure brehs can survive. Traffic is one of the worst in the nation. The food is on point and the weather is somewhat decent when it wants to be. There's just a lot of greed and corruption going on. It's a rich man's city. Visit to enjoy the culture and beaches during the off season when it's cheap but not to live unless you a six cert baller.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
It's s great city no doubt, but to visit and not live. And not just Miami but whole area in general. Real estate is ridiculous that only six figure brehs can survive. Traffic is one of the worst in the nation. The food is on point and the weather is somewhat decent when it wants to be. There's just a lot of greed and corruption going on. It's a rich man's city. Visit to enjoy the culture and beaches during the off season when it's cheap but not to live unless you a six cert baller.
I feel like you can say this about every major city in America except for a couple.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Like 45% of the black folks in Miami live in Poverty. That's almost twice Baltimore, Philly or Brooklyn for that matter. Ain't a whole lot of 6 figures brehs legit or non legit...
Prolly 45% of everyone else too. I seen some new housing going for 700k and that's in Broward. Everything doubled or tripled in value. New construction not going for anywhere under 350k and even rent isn't cheap and that's even in the bad neighborhoods I'm sure. Doral the one that I hear been getting expensive and growing. Even worse if you have kids, cuz having a partner would at least ease some of the burden. Too many old people and transplants raising up prices.

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps
If you're young and wealthy or even touching six figures, it's one of the GOAT cities in the US. Definitely not tier 1 like LA or NYC, though.

If you're poor, it's a 0. Minimum wage is $8.00 in a place with one of the highest COL in the nation. The city is not very intellectual in the sense that you can indulge in a lot of mentally stimulating activities if you aren't well off (unlike the Bay Area or NYC). The stratification between the have and have nots is remarkable.