Rappers you hung out with...

Daps
Reppin
Pittsburgh
Stevie Stone. Most of you wont know him, but he's signed to Tech N9ne. He was chillin' in the parking lot before the show and my boy had just bought his new CD that wasn't even released yet, but they were selling it at the venue so we put the CD in and he came over and chilled and listened to the CD with us.

Daps
I hung out with Rick Ross, Jay Z and Puffy couple of months ago. We ate crab meat, drank liquor and partied with several models. Ross had to leave early since his shipment of coke were leaving for Columbia... We had a good time.

:russ:

PaperEnterprise

It's the inner strength..
Daps
Reppin
New York
Another story, I was doing a show with 9th Prince in Trenton NJ. Cappa, Mastah Killah, Brand Nubian, wise intelligent and Rakim were performing. I was chilling with the brother Timbo King building about the music industry and possibly getting a tour together...at this point I see Rakim with like 40 people walk in the artist entry. I went straight to him and shook his hand and thanked him for all he's done. He was real humble and showed love back. 9th Prince was telling me how me and Rakim had the same nose lol. He was drinking and shyt...the show was mad fun.

We get in the car to leave, we had a video guy with us, maybe the only white guy in the venue. We drive maybe 3 blocks and bam, we get stopped at a checkpoint by homicide police with ak47's pointed all all of my car windows. nikkas had their faces covered, got my and the video guys id's and asked who the guy in the back was. I said an artist i manage who just finished a show nearby. 9th had done time for weapons possession and
they knew his name...they ran through my car and after30 minutes said someone had gotten killed and we fit he description lol. I still remember it was snowing hard and I drove as fast as I could to get the fukk away from the pigs.

I have more studio session stories with RZA, immortaltechnique and fights in the club with wu tang. The good old days, not like Chris brown and Drake lol.

TEKBEATZ

Banging Pads
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Saint Petersburg. FL
Another story, I was doing a show with 9th Prince in Trenton NJ. Cappa, Mastah Killah, Brand Nubian, wise intelligent and Rakim were performing. I was chilling with the brother Timbo King building about the music industry and possibly getting a tour together...at this point I see Rakim with like 40 people walk in the artist entry. I went straight to him and shook his hand and thanked him for all he's done. He was real humble and showed love back. 9th Prince was telling me how me and Rakim had the same nose lol. He was drinking and shyt...the show was mad fun.

We get in the car to leave, we had a video guy with us, maybe the only white guy in the venue. We drive maybe 3 blocks and bam, we get stopped at a checkpoint by homicide police with ak47's pointed all all of my car windows. nikkas had their faces covered, got my and the video guys id's and asked who the guy in the back was. I said an artist i manage who just finished a show nearby. 9th had done time for weapons possession and
they knew his name...they ran through my car and after30 minutes said someone had gotten killed and we fit he description lol. I still remember it was snowing hard and I drove as fast as I could to get the fukk away from the pigs.

I have more studio session stories with RZA, immortaltechnique and fights in the club with wu tang. The good old days, not like Chris brown and Drake lol.
So you worked for WU management?

PaperEnterprise

It's the inner strength..
Daps
Reppin
New York
When I stayed in Delaware, Meek Millz used to come thru Wilmington and chill
back during the Flamerz days.

One day dude pulled up in a Honda Civic some bytch
was driving and dapped my olehead and smoked a blunt with us.

I use to hear of meek mills back in 06-07 from a promoter named sy Smithers lol. He use to tell me how this young nikka coming up and shyt. I didn't care to book him, but this nikka use to get the lil spots in Delaware packed. Wilmington ain't no joke...but the corporates have made the riverfront and kicked many blacks outta Wilmington. Shout out o my nikka Gary the crackhead washing cars at the shell on route 13! He will get you all the new electronics haha :bustback:

LOUDaffair

TrippyDREAD...
Daps
Reppin
3rd Ward New Orleans, Louisiana 504 ...
ballgreezy
brisco
jt money
pitbull
fella from dunk rydaz
shaq when he was in the heat
my homegirl smoked out with plies a couple times say he a fraud
My nikka opened a club show for Plies in Charlotte and said that nikka don't even smoke green and be wit nothing but off duty cops nshyt.

Frenchie, Slim Dunkin, Wooh and Flocka BSM nikkas these nikkas stay in North Carolina especially Frenchie and Flocka.

I sold Flocka some Loud

Last edited by a moderator:

Headcase

The Angry Young Man
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
Got to chill with Canibus after a show in Wilmington once. He recognized me for the reviews I've written on his music, and told me I was "too critical sometimes." I also got to spit a verse for him, and he gave me props on it.

I've also had lengthy conversations with Kam Moye/Supastition when I've seen him live.