Rapper YK Osiris sells all his luxury vehicles and buys a Hyundai “I ain’t gotta stunt for IG”

Grand Cru Boo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk New Yawk
Because if he didnt then someone would've spotted him driving his Hyundai and put him on blast for the whole world to see and that would've eventually hurt his brand. He is controlling the narrative and in this day and age as a entertainer you have to do that...imo

Actually a reasonable answer, hold this rep

Last edited:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Lol he ain’t have it like he was pretending he did.

Hyundai’s are trash!
Hyundai’s are not trash anymore breh. Not even low key they are a good bang for your buck.
They have had the best warranty in the game for a minute. Before it was because the product was so trash. Now the product is excellent and you still have the warranty to back you up.

I’m about to trade my F150 in for a Palisade. My breh copped a fully loaded Genesis. That bish is bad :wow:

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You mean return to your kids and wife that you've deemed worthless to keep replying to me because I hurt your little feelings? I'm glad they got your blerd self off the site looking stupid. Much love to them so sad you don't want to spend more time with them. I wouldn't bother replying to me blerd loser. You'll be on ignore for a minute . Happy New Years though my low iq friend

What you going to do about it if i dod pimple faced CAC.. :mjlol:

TheWraith

Rookie
Daps
Hyundai’s are not trash anymore breh. Not even low key they are a good bang for your buck.
They have had the best warranty in the game for a minute. Before it was because the product was so trash. Now the product is excellent and you still have the warranty to back you up.

I’m about to trade my F150 in for a Palisade. My breh copped a fully loaded Genesis. That bish is bad :wow:
That thing bad to a point if we keeping it real. Vast majority of people aren't copping a Genesis if they can cop the BMW, Benz equivalent in my experience. When you spending money on those type of cars its kinda for stunting and you don't get the same stunt from a genesis that you get from the other cars.

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
That thing bad to a point if we keeping it real. Vast majority of people aren't copping a Genesis if they can cop the BMW, Benz equivalent in my experience. When you spending money on those type of cars its kinda for stunting and you don't get the same stunt from a genesis that you get from the other cars.
I feel you. But the older I get the less I care about stunting. I am looking at what features I am getting for my money. The Genesis matches and even exceeds Germans in its class. Then you throw in the price and it’s a no brainer. People will always pay a premium for a name. But smart people will not

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I have 2 Porsches and have owned BMWs and Ranges Rovers before. The Genesis shyts on damn near all of them.

The G80 is better than nearly the entire BMW lineups outside of the high end 7 series and those cars are unreliable as hell.

Over all Hyundais and Kias are excellent cars, beautifully designed, and German engineered. Anyone clowning Hyundais in 2020 doesn't know much about cars.

And this is coming from someone that can buy a G wagon cash right now.

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I have 2 Porsches and have owned BMWs and Ranges Rovers before. The Genesis shyts on damn near all of them.

The G80 is better than nearly the entire BMW lineups outside of the high end 7 series and those cars are unreliable as hell.

Over all Hyundais and Kias are excellent cars, beautifully designed, and German engineered. Anyone clowning Hyundais in 2020 doesn't know much about cars.

And this is coming from someone that can buy a G wagon cash right now.
Gospel:banderas:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I feel you. But the older I get the less I care about stunting. I am looking at what features I am getting for my money. The Genesis matches and even exceeds Germans in its class. Then you throw in the price and it’s a no brainer. People will always pay a premium for a name. But smart people will not
This is what is boils down to, and most people are dumb as fukk

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Low key..... Hyundai’s are dope. When my lady was looking for a new car...... she test drove a new one and that bytch had a Heads Up Display (HUD):wow:
:mjgrin:

We finally catching up to the asians:wow:

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
Covid ripped the covers off mutha
fukkas and showed them their shame.
Covid has shown you who really
had money and who been out here shyt ballin.
UKVu0t8.gif
shyt ballin. :russ:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:mjgrin:

We finally catching up to the asians:wow:

Breh.... before that Car....

I never in my life saw a HUD in a car. If read about it but to actually see it I was like :leon::leon:

I gotta get my money right:snoop:

Cuz I since then been wanting one..... But my fav cars are Jeep Grand Cherokees and I don’t think they do that :unimpressed: