Rapper YK Osiris sells all his luxury vehicles and buys a Hyundai “I ain’t gotta stunt for IG”

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My Blerdy friend your type of lame can never get me hot. You're not a killer. You've never told anyone face to face to stfu. Ah man another low iq poster on this site that all of a sudden is too stupid to understand that the post equates to talking offline.

Why you keep calling me a killer?
Our conversation started by you telling me not to give positive comments to the young brother.. Now you're taking this shyt into another dimension..

All I said i was going to do was occupy and waste your time..

Why you getting angry?

TheWraith

Rookie
Daps
Why you keep calling me a killer?
Our conversation started by you telling me not to give positive comments to the young brother.. Now you're taking this shyt into another dimension..

All I said i was going to do was occupy and waste your time..

Why you getting angry?
Ok killer. You're a blerd acting tough online that wouldn't do the same offline. Now on top of being an online killer you're a liar. My first post didn't say anything telling you not to give positive comments to the dude. I said what does it really solve. That isn't the same thing my low iq friend. All you said after that is you were going to keep me entertained by continuously replying thinking I'm upset. I'm just having a fun time wondering why I get more time than your kids? Be a father to your kids and stop thinking you're trolling me. It doesn't work fam. When I'm done laughing at your sad self I'm just going to put you on ignore to be honest.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Covid ripped the covers off mutha
fukkas and showed them their shame.
Covid has shown you who really
had money and who been out here shyt ballin.
UKVu0t8.gif

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ok killer. You're a blerd acting tough online that wouldn't do the same offline. Now on top of being an online killer you're a liar. My first post didn't say anything telling you not to give positive comments to the dude. I said what does it really solve. That isn't the same thing my low iq friend. All you said after that is you were going to keep me entertained by continuously replying thinking I'm upset. I'm just having a fun time wondering why I get more time than your kids? Be a father to your kids

I knew you loved the attention.. :mjlol:

Now put me on ignore.

If you can..

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Still trying that cac psychology smh. Try a new method my guy.

I will in about a hr or so.. About to run some errands.. When im ready to rattle your cage later, I know you won't be doing shyt so you'll reply..

TheWraith

Rookie
Daps
I will in about a hr or so.. About to run some errands.. When im ready to rattle your cage later, I know you won't be doing shyt so you'll reply..
You mean return to your kids and wife that you've deemed worthless to keep replying to me because I hurt your little feelings? I'm glad they got your blerd self off the site looking stupid. Much love to them so sad you don't want to spend more time with them. I wouldn't bother replying to me blerd loser. You'll be on ignore for a minute . Happy New Years though my low iq friend