Rapper YK Osiris sells all his luxury vehicles and buys a Hyundai “I ain’t gotta stunt for IG”

TheWraith

Rookie
Daps
Just say you live to impress women like most low value men.

Meanwhile every woman I've shown my car is thoroughly impressed.

Again, stop living life based on what dumb broads approve of.
Low value men? What youtube dating coach you listening to my man? Like I posted google can easily see who is more right on this issue. Instead of just doing a simple google you want to say some YouTube dating coach slang. Smh. Like I said earlier you aren't no different my guy or else you would buy all eco cars. Stop the frauding good brother.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Hyundai’s are not trash anymore breh. Not even low key they are a good bang for your buck.
They have had the best warranty in the game for a minute. Before it was because the product was so trash. Now the product is excellent and you still have the warranty to back you up.

I’m about to trade my F150 in for a Palisade. My breh copped a fully loaded Genesis. That bish is bad :wow:
Not true. My wife's has 0 issues. 10 year warranty too. And it's paid off 3 years early. :ufdup:

They look like shyt though. Plus do they even got cool features like a reverse cam and shyt like that or bluetooth audio lol. Those cars look so bad, I couldn't own one but to each their own.

I'd rather own a Lexus or a Lincoln.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I get the being frugal shyt but to go allllll the way down to a Hyundai is kinda :jbhmm:not even a Honda, or even a Nissan

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
They look like shyt though. Plus do they even got cool features like a reverse cam and shyt like that or bluetooth audio lol. Those cars look so bad, I couldn't own one but to each their own.

Yeah they gave all those features lol

Looks are subjective too

Hyundai Cars, Sedans, SUVs, Compacts, and Luxury | Hyundai

She has a Sonata. Looks good to me. If you wants a new car we will just wait until after we finish the house purchase to get it. Straight cash. we have enough in the bank to buy a Lexus all cash if we wanted to :ahh:

What kind of car do you have now?

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA

:mjlol:

Not even going to try and convince you breh. Just do your research.:laff:

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
I get the being frugal shyt but to go allllll the way down to a Hyundai is kinda :jbhmm:not even a Honda, or even a Nissan
Dude wasn’t big before Covid, so imagine during and after Covid? He’s making no money doing no shows and no album sales. So before the blogs make fun of him for having all his cars repossessed, he sold them and got the Hyundai.

Remember this guy is a big capper, he lies about everything, his most recent lie was when he posted the video braiding his sons hair, but people exposed him for not even braiding it.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I have 2 Porsches and have owned BMWs and Ranges Rovers before. The Genesis shyts on damn near all of them.

The G80 is better than nearly the entire BMW lineups outside of the high end 7 series and those cars are unreliable as hell.

Over all Hyundais and Kias are excellent cars, beautifully designed, and German engineered. Anyone clowning Hyundais in 2020 doesn't know much about cars.

And this is coming from someone that can buy a G wagon cash right now.
Facts

Hyundais.... brand new be offering 0% APR too :banderas:

Real ones know

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Yeah they gave all those features lol

Looks are subjective too

Hyundai Cars, Sedans, SUVs, Compacts, and Luxury | Hyundai

She has a Sonata. Looks good to me. If you wants a new car we will just wait until after we finish the house purchase to get it. Straight cash. we have enough in the bank to buy a Lexus all cash if we wanted to :ahh:

What kind of car do you have now?
I don't drive yet tbh but I've been looking into cars to get and I don't want no damn Hyundai for my first whip bro. I'll leave that for y'all lol.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I don't drive yet tbh but I've been looking into cars to get and I don't want no damn Hyundai for my first whip bro. I'll leave that for y'all lol.

How old are you? WTF lol

I'm from the hood.... the first car I wanted was any car that actually ran and got me from point A to point B.

My first car was a Mercury Grand Marquis.
Now I drive a Jeep Grand Cherokee.

My wife has the Hyundai.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

CUZ.... seriously..... drive/ride in a Hyundai.

I used to shyt and troll on them HEAVY till like 3 months ago when I was at a Hyundai dealership on a car search. Maybe it was cuz I went in with low expectations but I left there with a brand new respect on them