Rapper YK Osiris sells all his luxury vehicles and buys a Hyundai “I ain’t gotta stunt for IG”

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yes a weirdo. Fam the reverse psychology doesn't work on me. Why would I be getting red in the face? You're nobody to get upset over. You're looking silly. You're a grown man with a family acting like this. Who really does that? Do your kids approve?

"Do not answer a fool according to his folly, or you will be like him yourself. Answer a fool according to his folly, or he will be wise in his own eyes"

:francis:

TheWraith

Rookie
Daps
"Do not answer a fool according to his folly, or you will be like him yourself. Answer a fool according to his folly, or he will be wise in his own eyes"

:francis:
Like I said fam you could be with your kids but you're upset posting to me like a scorned lover. I know your ole lady is not hot. Hate to see it.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Eventually this will happen for many tho.....hip hop was never about OVER materialism, just illustrating living good..... it’s so over done now it’s bound to stop
you cant name 1 fukking decade where the biggest rappers wernt flashy/materialistic :what:

do I really need to post Slick Rick, LL Cool J, etc pictures from the 80s :martin:

Webp.net-resizeimage-3.jpg

really man :martin:

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Like I said fam you could be with your kids but you're upset posting to me like a scorned lover. I know your ole lady is not hot. Hate to see it.

Im sure you could be doing the same, yet you're still here.. and you'll still be here until you decide to STFU..

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Insecure weirdos hating on dude.

He not trying to get clapped up like others

dude was bragging about spending a "100k on a light monday" in videos just at the start of this year.. video should be time stamped but if not about the 1 minute mark

TheWraith

Rookie
Daps
Im sure you could be doing the same, yet you're still here.. and you'll still be here until you decide to STFU..
Nah actually I can't or I would. That's why I'm here. Why are you online talking tough though on some stfu? You're not no killer my guy stop it. You're a family man trying to be a hooligan online smh. You'd be the same one get hurt offline talking about stop the violence. You should post the same way you would offline but I know that's asking too much of you tough guys.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah actually I can't or I would. That's why I'm here. Why are you online talking tough though on some stfu? You're not no killer my guy stop it. You're a family man trying to be a hooligan online smh. You'd be the same one get hurt offline talking about stop the violence. You should post the same way you would offline but I know that's asking too much of you tough guys.

you hot.. :russ:

"you not a killer"

"you the same one getting hurt"

why all the hostility?

How can I "post" the same way offline?

you can't even keep it together.. :dead:

TheWraith

Rookie
Daps
you hot.. :russ:

"you not a killer"

"you the same one getting hurt"

why all the hostility?

How can I "post" the same way offline?

you can't even keep it together.. :dead:
My Blerdy friend your type of lame can never get me hot. You're not a killer. You've never told anyone face to face to stfu. Ah man another low iq poster on this site that all of a sudden is too stupid to understand that the post equates to talking offline.