Rapper YK Osiris sells all his luxury vehicles and buys a Hyundai “I ain’t gotta stunt for IG”

Whore D'oeuvres

Still Trippin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Soufside
That thing bad to a point if we keeping it real. Vast majority of people aren't copping a Genesis if they can cop the BMW, Benz equivalent in my experience. When you spending money on those type of cars its kinda for stunting and you don't get the same stunt from a genesis that you get from the other cars.
That's because the vast majority of people are sheep and are copping cars to help build an image of success. German cars were always the "I made it" cars but they're becoming less so. An MB CLA is NOT stunting. Neither is a basic 3 series. People see the MB, BMW, or Audi badge and think it's something special when each brands starting lineup is outgunned by an Acura TLX.

And let's face it. A lot of brehs buy these cars and don't know much about them. They buy them because they know floozies are attracted to them. But if you have a little fame like this Osiris dude, you don't need the car to build up your image. They'll see you on stage.

TheWraith

Rookie
Daps
I feel you. But the older I get the less I care about stunting. I am looking at what features I am getting for my money. The Genesis matches and even exceeds Germans in its class. Then you throw in the price and it’s a no brainer. People will always pay a premium for a name. But smart people will not
Its always a little bit of stunting in copping a luxury car even if its not the top of the line ones IMO. As far as the smart people I don't know about that one either. Its a lot of smarter people than both of us doing quite fine with luxury cars. I just think its a matter of what you can comfortably afford in most cases. Now some dudes are doing some dumb financial stuff to get these cars but I'd say most just get the named car like most do when they comfortably can.

End of the day though whatever works for you do it. Respect.

TheWraith

Rookie
Daps
I have 2 Porsches and have owned BMWs and Ranges Rovers before. The Genesis shyts on damn near all of them.

The G80 is better than nearly the entire BMW lineups outside of the high end 7 series and those cars are unreliable as hell.

Over all Hyundais and Kias are excellent cars, beautifully designed, and German engineered. Anyone clowning Hyundais in 2020 doesn't know much about cars.

And this is coming from someone that can buy a G wagon cash right now.
Good for you but you're not representative of the majority of people that are in that financial situation. I don't know why we have to act like what I said isn't true for those that can really cop these cars. You think most people are buying these cars for all the technical stuff? Come on my man esp in the luxury segment. These cars represent luxury to most. I'm not even saying the other cars junk because I like the k900 personally. I just know most people esp that can cop a luxury car comfortably aren't. Apparently you aren't either proving my point. Most of,your cars you mentioned aren't Hyundai

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Breh.... before that Car....

I never in my life saw a HUD in a car. If read about it but to actually see it I was like :leon::leon:

I gotta get my money right:snoop:

Cuz I since then been wanting one..... But my fav cars are Jeep Grand Cherokees and I don’t think they do that :unimpressed:
Nah you just late i seen it in a honda civic... thought it was cool

you can even add one in your own car

Jeeps been overpriced af to me lately... i wanted a wrangler but not paying 40-50... not at the moment

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Good for you but you're not representative of the majority of people that are in that financial situation. I don't know why we have to act like what I said isn't true for those that can really cop these cars. You think most people are buying these cars for all the technical stuff? Come on my man esp in the luxury segment. These cars represent luxury to most. I'm not even saying the other cars junk because I like the k900 personally. I just know most people esp that can cop a luxury car comfortably aren't. Apparently you aren't either proving my point. Most of,your cars you mentioned aren't Hyundai

Hyundai Genesis cars are selling very well. Just because you dont know about them doesnt mean others dont. When i bought my G80, most of the other folk buying the car were white folk and asians. Again, plenty of wealthy people buying Genesis cars, you just dont know them.

TheWraith

Rookie
Daps
That's because the vast majority of people are sheep and are copping cars to help build an image of success. German cars were always the "I made it" cars but they're becoming less so. An MB CLA is NOT stunting. Neither is a basic 3 series. People see the MB, BMW, or Audi badge and think it's something special when each brands starting lineup is outgunned by an Acura TLX.

And let's face it. A lot of brehs buy these cars and don't know much about them. They buy them because they know floozies are attracted to them. But if you have a little fame like this Osiris dude, you don't need the car to build up your image. They'll see you on stage.
Yeah no stuff. Everybody's a "sheep" to some extent. I'm pretty sure its a lot of sheep in what you do to just it might be sheep behavior to fit in with a different demographic. I agree a basic bmw benz isn't stunting but I figured in the context of what I quoted dude on that those cars weren't in the discussion. When he mentioned a genesis I thought we were comparing the big body cars aka the s class and 7 series to the g80 I think. Thats where I was coming from mentioning bmw and Benz.

As far as knowing much about them again who cares? You're right folks buy them for success and women in the case of men. To be honest you're kicking an Internet retort. You think when dudes parking lot pimping thy worried about knowing about the car or can they know what that chick looking like bent over?

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Its always a little bit of stunting in copping a luxury car even if its not the top of the line ones IMO. As far as the smart people I don't know about that one either. Its a lot of smarter people than both of us doing quite fine with luxury cars. I just think its a matter of what you can comfortably afford in most cases. Now some dudes are doing some dumb financial stuff to get these cars but I'd say most just get the named car like most do when they comfortably can.

End of the day though whatever works for you do it. Respect.
Total respect breh. I’m with you :salute:

TheWraith

Rookie
Daps
Hyundai Genesis cars are selling very well. Just because you dont know about them doesnt mean others dont. When i bought my G80, most of the other folk buying the car were white folk and asians. Again, plenty of wealthy people buying Genesis cars, you just dont know them.
This is one do the things about online that is very funny. I don't agree with you on this so I don't know? Lol. How did you come to this enlightened conclusion I know nothing about them because I said most aren't copping them over a bmw or Benz? That seems like a leap good brother. You do know google can give us a look into this to see who's more likely correct right?

Whore D'oeuvres

Still Trippin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Soufside
Yeah no stuff. Everybody's a "sheep" to some extent. I'm pretty sure its a lot of sheep in what you do to just it might be sheep behavior to fit in with a different demographic. I agree a basic bmw benz isn't stunting but I figured in the context of what I quoted dude on that those cars weren't in the discussion. When he mentioned a genesis I thought we were comparing the big body cars aka the s class and 7 series to the g80 I think. Thats where I was coming from mentioning bmw and Benz.

As far as knowing much about them again who cares? You're right folks buy them for success and women in the case of men. To be honest you're kicking an Internet retort. You think when dudes parking lot pimping thy worried about knowing about the car or can they know what that chick looking like bent over?

They should be worried about knowing the car. The parking lot pimping won't save them when the car loses a wheel the following week because of a recall they didn't know about. Brehs be more worried about what people see them driving than what would actually serve them best. No homework. Just "I want it to be flashy and expensive" & Yeah it's an "internet retort" :mjlol:
This is a forum

Wink Beaufield

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Southeast DC
:francis:One day I'm going to see a rapper on their broke boy steez and ride this around the strip:

fiat-500-hybrid-city-car-Desktop-606x340.jpg

At least get the Abarth version of them shyts man.:ufdup:

TheWraith

Rookie
Daps
They should be worried about knowing the car. The parking lot pimping won't save them when the car loses a wheel the following week because of a recall they didn't know about. Brehs be more worried about what people see them driving than what would actually serve them best. No homework. Just "I want it to be flashy and expensive" & Yeah it's an "internet retort" :mjlol:
This is a forum
Sir are you so stuck on the net you don't get the meaning behind me saying it is an Internet retort? Well I will explain it for you. It means that logic you're kicking means nothing if you were to say that same comment offline. Nobody cares about that stuff you're talking about. They only care about the parking lot pimping and the image of success for the most part.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Sir are you so stuck on the net you don't get the meaning behind me saying it is an Internet retort? Well I will explain it for you. It means that logic you're kicking means nothing if you were to say that same comment offline. Nobody cares about that stuff you're talking about. They only care about the parking lot pimping and the image of success for the most part.
Just say you live to impress women like most low value men.

Meanwhile every woman I've shown my car is thoroughly impressed.

Again, stop living life based on what dumb broads approve of.