Rapper YK Osiris sells all his luxury vehicles and buys a Hyundai “I ain’t gotta stunt for IG”

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Low value men? What youtube dating coach you listening to my man? Like I posted google can easily see who is more right on this issue. Instead of just doing a simple google you want to say some YouTube dating coach slang. Smh. Like I said earlier you aren't no different my guy or else you would buy all eco cars. Stop the frauding good brother.
You're an idiot. Trying to give you game and you continue on the dumb shyt.

Cop that Mercedes whip so the women will repect you. I'm sure it will work out for you. Smh.

Either way, stop quoting me.

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
I personally want to get either a Hyundai Veloster N or a Sonata N-Line because the latter gets 290HP, and the interior is beautiful with the sun roof, but both of those bytches will run you 33 bands:huhldup:.

For reference, a base G70 Genesis will run you 37:skip:.

You literally might as well but the luxury car:mjlol:.

So, I'm probably gonna have to get the Veloster Turbo for 25K:mjcry:. Only 201HP:mjcry:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I personally want to get either a Hyundai Veloster N or a Sonata N-Line because the latter gets 290HP, and the interior is beautiful with the sun roof, but both of those bytches will run you 33 bands:huhldup:.

For reference, a base G70 Genesis will run you 37:skip:.

You literally might as well but the luxury car:mjlol:.

So, I'm probably gonna have to get the Veloster Turbo for 25K:mjcry:. Only 201HP:mjcry:
Don't buy brand new. Get a 2018 or 2019 with a warranty

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
What is your net worth?

More than enough to buy a home and vehicles and not worry about needing to sell them.

CUZ.... seriously..... drive/ride in a Hyundai.

I used to shyt and troll on them HEAVY till like 3 months ago when I was at a Hyundai dealership on a car search. Maybe it was cuz I went in with low expectations but I left there with a brand new respect on them

My neighbor has one... to each his own :yeshrug:

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
How old are you? WTF lol

I'm from the hood.... the first car I wanted was any car that actually ran and got me from point A to point B.

My first car was a Mercury Grand Marquis.
Now I drive a Jeep Grand Cherokee.

My wife has the Hyundai.
In my mid 20's breh.

I know I don't want a benz for my first car or a Mercedes but I just am not a fan of Hyundai breh. Jeep Grand Cherokee is official though and the Mercury seems legit as a starter car but I'll pass on the Hyundai breh :scust::hhh:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree with this move.
And anyone who tries to judge your wealth or networth based on your visible assets (depreciating ones in this case)
DOES NOT understand what having real money means. If I were him, I'd push my damn hyundai and take solace
in financial security. :pachaha:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs

Cop that Mercedes whip so the women will repect you. I'm sure it will work out for you. Smh.

a nikka in his 30s/40s thst still watches YouTube dating coaches tryna give someone game :mjlol:

TheWraith

Rookie
Daps

I'm an idiot because you don't want to deal with facts lol. What game can you give me by saying something that is easily proved wrong. That's the problem with too many online. You want to act like some master teacher when you're not. I'll cop whatever car I like my guy and the women will still respect me. You're not saying anything. I will not stop quoting you unless you don't reply. Online tough guys lol. Just take the L that more people will cop the Benz bmw and stop trying to use them lame shaming tactics. Happy new year

TheWraith

Rookie
Daps
a nikka in his 30s/40s thst still watches YouTube dating coaches tryna give someone game :mjlol:
Exactly. That guy just started projecting something crazy. The point was most people that can afford the top level benz and bmw will get that over a genesis or Kia. Dude trying to list all his stats like he's on some dating site like that changes the facts. A simple google search will show you Genesis gets blown out the water in amount of cars sold compared to the bmw benz equivalents. I don't know why he's trying to argue facts smh.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Exactly. That guy just started projecting something crazy. The point was most people that can afford the top level benz and bmw will get that over a genesis or Kia. Dude trying to list all his stats like he's on some dating site like that changes the facts. A simple google search will show you Genesis gets blown out the water in amount of cars sold compared to the bmw benz equivalents. I don't know why he's trying to argue facts smh.
Dude is a cornball

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
If all dude wants for a car is to get to point a and point b, then he's absolutely doing the right thing. People that like his music will still attend the shows... so he doesn't really lose anything of significance other than the ability to impress other people who love shiny trinkets.

Even if he isn't making a ton of money from shows or whatever else he's doing, he can still end up in a better position than a lot of these artists who are spending all of their money at the jewelers buying cartoon jewelry filled with low grade diamonds or fancy cars which lose value the moment you drive them off the lot. Luxury cars are some of the worst offenders of depreciation in value.

Having a huge car payment is the absolute worst, especially in an economic environment like you have right now. Unless you are a car geek and cars are your passion or you need some fancy ride to 'look like you belong' such as some industry where you are picking up clients and your ride needs to impress, then I'd absolutely recommend avoiding spending a lot on a car. That $400+ you'll save on a low car note is so much more liberating, not even considering the more expensive the car, the more expensive the maintenance, and that is extremely true for performance cars.