Rapper Foolio shot and killed at his birthday party last night. RIP

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You old ass nikkas making “good riddance” post are pitiful. Violence begets violence, it’s not going to stop with him. This is an ongoing thing and a lot more lives will be lost. The loss of a friend or family member can turn a square into a killer.
:camby:
nikkas always wanna be sympathetic for the criminals in our community

RegB

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now I don't do the "R.I.P." thing for those that are involved in that life... but it seem likely, reading though his final posts he was ready to check out. Based on decisions made when they're teenagers really (brains not even fully developed) these dudes start to build traps for themselves and by the time they reach their mid 20's (if they live that long) it's no way out. It obvious dude wasn't getting paper like that so he was pretty much stuck, no escape.

I don't wanna get too deep into the woes of capitalism, but as we know there's been a mental health epidemic in the african-american community for generations now,, and every generation, our trauma is used to fatten the pockets of the people who create the trauma in the first place.. and once someone has no use for the machine anymore, they're squeezed one last time then tossed to the side for some other traumatized crash test dummy to take their place and keep the cycle going..

Shouts out to the brother JIdenna and the great work Therapy for Black Men (Clickable Link) is doing out here..! :salute:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
that was his opp YungeenAce who spoke on killing Foolio’s friends.

Foolio responded to this with the Fantasia -When I See U song.

How fitting, the death of misguided and broken young crashing out for the coverage of cacs and goofy YouTube bloggers :francis: