Rapper Foolio shot and killed at his birthday party last night. RIP

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ve been thinking with all the rap murders that have occurred, who all actually had life insurance on them? Both personal and professional. Artists be signing things without reviewing the documents, I could imagine the record label slipping in something that gives a payout if the artist dies untimely.
This thinking is outdated

Most of these drill rappers aren't signed to anyone

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who's the $$$ behind this? They are well invested in these young brothers annihilating each other.
How much money do you think it costs to shoot this? Anyone could shoot this

These discussions always devolve into "The record labels" when most of these drill artists are unsigned and ain't as popular as you assume they are

Nikkas coping

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
How much money do you think it costs to shoot this? Anyone could shoot this

These discussions always devolve into "The record labels" when most of these drill artists are unsigned and ain't as popular as you assume they are

Nikkas coping
Gotcha. I said in my earlier post that I do t know anything about dude. But above and beyond the video, it's hard to believe that all rapper parties involved aren't being bankrolled by TWM.
. Historically, it would be incongruent.

Zime

Superstar
Daps
These nikkas is fast but I find it hard to believe the got a song done video shot and edited that fast. Timing could be a coincidence
They were probably looking to release it soon, but tweaked it, and released it early.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Who's the $$$ behind this? They are well invested in these young brothers annihilating each other.
Please don't start this bullshyt excuse. Put the onus on the demons.

We not pulling out baby gloves now after the damage is done to massage the situations these idiots create that consume them... Now they are misled young brothers?! Lol

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
SHAME WE KEEP LOSING THESE KIDS TO THIS shyt.

I DON'T AGREE WITH NONE OF THE STUFF HE SAID OR DID. I STILL WON'T PASS JUDGEMENT ON THESE KIDS. I WISH FOR SOMETHING BETTER FOR THEM.
Calling a 26 year old a kid is crazy. You def need to pass judgement and stop babying fools

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The labels take out life insurance on them

They get paid off the increased royalties and the insurance payouts
This is a bullshyt conspiracy created to take away accountability from these men. Not kids. Men.

People will cook up all types of bullshyt to take the blame away from them and their actions and depict them as children. Something is very wrong with this culture. I expect more from you than peddling these goofy ass excuses. You not a dummy