Rapper Foolio shot and killed at his birthday party last night. RIP

Daps
Reppin
NULL
SHAME WE KEEP LOSING THESE KIDS TO THIS shyt.

I DON'T AGREE WITH NONE OF THE STUFF HE SAID OR DID. I STILL WON'T PASS JUDGEMENT ON THESE KIDS. I WISH FOR SOMETHING BETTER FOR THEM.
This is a 26 y/o man we’re talking about. It’s fascinating to me people infantilize these new nikkas but nobody was referring to Nas or Tupac as “kids” even when they were teenagers.

They’re not kids. Their just fukking demons.

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
This is a 26 y/o man we’re talking about. It’s fascinating to me people infantilize these new nikkas but nobody was referring to Nas or Tupac as “kids” even when they were teenagers.

I SAY KIDS BECAUSE IM OVER 40. IN MY EYES, THEY ARE KIDS STILL.

I FEEL A BIT GUILTY BECAUSE MY GENERATION FAILED THESE GUYS. I KNOW FOR A FACT, THERE ARE SOME THINGS I COULD HAVE DONE DIFFERENT TO IMPACT SOME OF THEM IN A POSITIVE WAY. I JUST DIDN'T. SO IM SLOW TO JUDGE THEM BECAUSE MANY OF THEM NEVER STOOD A CHANCE.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

I FEEL A BIT GUILTY BECAUSE MY GENERATION FAILED THESE GUYS. I KNOW FOR A FACT, THERE ARE SOME THINGS I COULD HAVE DONE DIFFERENT TO IMPACT SOME OF THEM IN A POSITIVE WAY. I JUST DIDN'T. SO IM SLOW TO JUDGE THEM BECAUSE MANY OF THEM NEVER STOOD A CHANCE.

The guilt is not yours to own my brotha. There were many external factors at play that destabilized our communities and your generation were impacted greatly. A lot of this shyt traces back to reconstruction through the Vietnam war Era. Take some of that off your shoulders

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I’ve been thinking with all the rap murders that have occurred, who all actually had life insurance on them? Both personal and professional. Artists be signing things without reviewing the documents, I could imagine the record label slipping in something that gives a payout if the artist dies untimely.
The labels take out life insurance on them

They get paid off the increased royalties and the insurance payouts

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California

I bet at some point in your life you've tried to give some game to these youngsters and they wasn't trying to hear it. I'm over 40 also and I always knew that rap and hip hop was just entertainment even when introduced to NWA at age 10 in 1988. I do not blame my generation for these young dudes out here with no home training. We give/gave them some game and they just call us old and washed. They wanna be ignorant and dumb, it's actually a conscious choice they choose to make

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
I’ve been thinking with all the rap murders that have occurred, who all actually had life insurance on them? Both personal and professional. Artists be signing things without reviewing the documents, I could imagine the record label slipping in something that gives a payout if the artist dies untimely.
Word. Always follow the $$$.

I wasn't familiar with bros music,
Rest in Peace.

concise

Veteran
Daps

2pac never even made it to 26 and nobody ever called him a kid when he was in the public eye.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
:camby:
nikkas always wanna be sympathetic for the criminals in our community

I remember the outpouring of emotions when Big n Pac died, and the contrast to now with all these dozens of no name rappers dying.

People are sick of the promotion of violence by rappers so when they die, it's whatever :manny: