Rapper Foolio shot and killed at his birthday party last night. RIP

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
I’ve been thinking with all the rap murders that have occurred, who all actually had life insurance on them? Both personal and professional. Artists be signing things without reviewing the documents, I could imagine the record label slipping in something that gives a payout if the artist dies untimely.
Trust me. They all have insurance policies on they asses. Especially that crooked Arab Gazi.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
A yo these young dikk heads are fukkin mentally off
I remember when you had beef with opps in the 90s and early 2K...and ya rival died..all we did was spit at the ground where we heard the news and say fukk dat dude and move on. Now boys making music videos and songs.

The energy in that vid was grotesque and I could literally feel it radiating through my speakers. I couldn't do it.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
What happened?

From my small amount of research I saw that basically it was dudes 26 birthday last night. They had some pool party at an Airbnb that they ended up getting kicked out of. They took the party to a nearby holiday in and foolio was posting the location and all that on social media. Few hours later he Swiss cheese.