21 People Shot Last Night at Detroit Block Party on 8 Mile & Reno St. (2 Killed, Suspect Shot & Video)

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
I wouldn’t wish going to a block party in Detroit on my best enemy

Like how sway? Who is raising these people?

I can’t imagine some alternative reality that I could live in where I would think it’s a good idea to be at a block party in Detroit, let alone one at 2 am.

Even nikkas with sense in Detroit, from Detroit, wouldn't be at a block party at 2am. And I wouldn't have let my seeds go to one neither. That's deep East Side, breh. Ain't no one with sense going over there for fun. RIP to these youths, but at the same time, It's a fukking mass shooting and should be treated as such.

Nahh DPD been odee with the shutdowns this year, Blues in the Park, Family cookouts, etc they shutting everything down permits or not.

But with incidents like this I don’t condone it but I definitely see why.

Yeah, that's why "block party" is a fukking misnomer. It was a big ass party that spilled outside. Wasn't no permits for that shyt. And if there was, that means DPD woulda been there in force. Nah, this was full blown nikkatry.

EastsideRio

You Can’t Stop The Rain ☔️
Daps
Reppin
DETROIT (Do Every Thing Right Or It's Trouble)
Even nikkas with sense in Detroit, from Detroit, wouldn't be at a block party at 2am. And I wouldn't have let my seeds go to one neither. That's deep East Side, breh. Ain't no one with sense going over there for fun. RIP to these youths, but at the same time, It's a fukking mass shooting and should be treated as such.

Yeah, that's why "block party" is a fukking misnomer. It was a big ass party that spilled outside. Wasn't no permits for that shyt. And if there was, that means DPD woulda been there in force. Nah, this was full blown nikkatry.
Never said it was. Learn to read and comprehend.

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black folks doing mass shootings now? Keep ignoring the culture. Keep blaming racism for all the failures.

You like it, I love it.

round-of-applause-498-x-277-gif-ko8spuead5qgtwsg.gif
It’s not racism fault anymore it’s the tethers fault now.

Anyway. Condolences to the families involved. Too young to realize the issue wasn’t worth it.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Black folks doing mass shootings now? Keep ignoring the culture. Keep blaming racism for all the failures.

You like it, I love it.

round-of-applause-498-x-277-gif-ko8spuead5qgtwsg.gif
I'm in Dangerous ass Colombia. There's Guerillas in the area no ones shooting up blocks though.

Completely a cultural issue even in the drug wars you had nikkas like Wayne Perry killing the opps (and only the opps)

TheMailMan

All Star
Daps
Clark Park is where they’re holding the meeting at. All of the harassment issues to be addressed are citywide.

Don’t sleep on SW though, they get active just not as much as West and East.
I'm a southwest guy . It's been cleaned up a lot .