21 People Shot Last Night at Detroit Block Party on 8 Mile & Reno St. (2 Killed, Suspect Shot & Video)

EastsideRio

You Can’t Stop The Rain ☔️
Daps
Reppin
DETROIT (Do Every Thing Right Or It's Trouble)
I'm a southwest guy . It's been cleaned up a lot .
Number streets from 29th to 35th still on that same with the hole, ecorse 8th street and rouge. They tearing shyt down over that way but it’s much safer than 10 years ago when I seen two Mexican nikkas brains get blew out broad day light

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Number streets from 29th to 35th still on that same with the hole, ecorse 8th street and rouge. They tearing shyt down over that way but it’s much safer than 10 years ago when I seen two Mexican nikkas brains get blew out broad day light
Man I seen the Eastwarren Fred dude like a hour b4 he got clipped. I took notice cause I never seen that Benz out here and yep he was coming 8th or somewhere in the PJs over there.He got blew down in front of my ol lady mom's crib.

Last edited:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
80snef.gif

EastsideRio

You Can’t Stop The Rain ☔️
Daps
Reppin
DETROIT (Do Every Thing Right Or It's Trouble)
Man I seen the Eastside Fred dude like a hour b4 he got clipped. I took notice cause I never seen that Benz out here and yep he was coming 8th or somewhere in the PJs over there.He got blew down in front of my ol lady mom's crib.
He was only 19 from East Warren and had no business in the Ecorse P’s, I been there when it was the old pjs (Buffed Up movie was filmed in the old ps).

It’s sticky because Fred was loved for real. He gotta fine ass cousin and I couldn’t even tell her I knew anything about what happened. nikkas want to slide behind that.

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
He was only 19 from East Warren and had no business in the Ecorse P’s, I been there when it was the old pjs (Buffed Up movie was filmed in the old ps).

It’s sticky because Fred was loved for real. He gotta fine ass cousin and I couldn’t even tell her I knew anything about what happened. nikkas want to slide behind that.
Yea he instantly stood out around here, whatever happened it was real personal the way they sprayed the whip up.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Be outside on Detroit east side at 2 AM brehs and brehettes :francis: Bunch of teenagers out too.

One dude shot 20 people? :picard: Dude must’ve let an AR or AK off.

This is just a no brainer if you can help it, when I lived in the west side and Farmington Hills(dont laugh) I was scared to go to the east side in broad day light. My uncle used to have a shop on the east side. Got robbed 2 or 3 times. Some crazy nikka tried to pull out his furnace while shooting at him and he's ducked down in his truck. He used to let me drive one of his restored classic cars as long as I was not driving on the east side.

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
What’s crazy is, Detroit police have just been criticized in the media for harassing people in the city by shutting down block parties and festivals. DPD believes that block parties are too dangerous and citizens were having protests against DPD on stopping the harassment not even a week ago. They have another event scheduled next Sunday I believe against DPD.

I’m pretty sure this just killed whatever leverage they had. It’s going to be a long summer.

:manny:
They can say what they want breh.
All it take is 75° hoes and alcohol and it's a countdown til some shyt pop off.
I honestly don't remember there ever being a block party in my life where something didn't happen.
And I'm talking the west side.

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
48205 :francis: RIP to the victims. Won't even check the thread/I know cats are probably clowning the D. I was just out in Ecorse yesterday at a free jazz concert put on by Tim Bowman (:myman:). Police were present just in case/to prevent shyt like this to pop off. Catch 22.
:scust:
I just could never. And I lived in Rouge for a stretch.