Rapper Foolio shot and killed at his birthday party last night. RIP

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
He was a death merchant, no one should cry for such people..they need a bit of tough love these dudes.
Exactly. He's a waste of oxygen. Well, no more.

People trying to come up with excuses. Nobody in this world gives you everything on a silver platter. Those who choose demonic shyt do face the consequences. All the time.

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
Dude was driving the same car he got shot in the last time. He might not have had the money for another one.
:francis:

Being broke can get you killed …

If you’re at war … you better have a war chest . Or don’t go . :wow:

“ shyt, stuff a million dollars in the sock drawer
That's a war chest in case you need your chest knocked off
Y'all be talkin' crazy under them IG pictures
So when you get to hell you tell 'em Blanco sent ya
I can't take no threats, I got a set of twins
Those were just the words you'll never hear again “
- Jay Z

“ To all you bytch made nikkas, I'm comin' for you
Against all odds, I don't care who the fukk you is
You touch me I'm at you
I know you motherfukkers didn't think I forgot
Hell nah, I ain't forgot, nikka
I just remember what you told me
You said don't go to war unless I got my money right
I got my money right now, now I want war “

- 2pac

Last edited:

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Who's the $$$ behind this? They are well invested in these young brothers annihilating each other.
I think you already know the answer to that question.
full

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
How much money do you think it costs to shoot this? Anyone could shoot this

These discussions always devolve into "The record labels" when most of these drill artists are unsigned and ain't as popular as you assume they are

Nikkas coping
Yeah people are shooting videos with their cellphones now. Not a big deal anymore. Labels wouldn’t waste their time with these kids(until they become super popular)

King Poetic

In My Lifetime
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Only time Jacksonville rappers get noticed is when someone dies and a diss track comes out

If u making diss tracks u should for one leave far away from the state or invest in a bulletproof vehicle and security

Chief keef and lil durk knew its better to get the fukk out of Chicago or end up like fbg duck

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
This is a bullshyt conspiracy created to take away accountability from these men. Not kids. Men.

People will cook up all types of bullshyt to take the blame away from them and their actions and depict them as children. Something is very wrong with this culture. I expect more from you than peddling these goofy ass excuses. You not a dummy
what are you talking about that's just business.

This dude never popped *if he was even signed to a major in the first place* chances are he didn't make his label much money so of course they'lltry to capitalize off of his death

shyt's been going on since at least Tupac and Biggie and the capitalization off their deaths were blatant.

Even don to the radio stations playing their records and having fans call in.

It's not even just rap it's everyone WalMart was exposed for doing the same thing

Morning Edition
NEXT UP:10:00 AM1A

Morning Edition
WFSU

All Streams
WFSU Local News

Walmart Sued For Collecting Life Insurance on Employees​

WFSU | By James Call
Published May 7, 2010 at 5:14 PM EDT
By James Call
Originally published May 7, 2010
Tallahassee, FL – The Florida Supreme Court is deciding whether Walmart widowers can sue the corporation for a share of the life insurance policies Walmart purchased in their wives' names. They want some of the $9.6 million the corporation collected when the insurance benefits were paid.
Walmart got the money when 132 Florida employees enrolled in a corporate-owned life insurance program died. When a company names itself a beneficiary on a policy bought in the name of a rank and file employee, it is known as Dead Peasants Insurance.

WFSU Local News

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only time Jacksonville rappers get noticed is when someone dies and a diss track comes out

If u making diss tracks u should for one leave far away from the state or invest in a bulletproof vehicle and security

Chief keef and lil durk knew its better to get the fukk out of Chicago or end up like fbg duck
This is why I keep stressing the fact that these nikkas ain't half as popular or paid as nikkas assume. A lot of you nikkas with regular jobs are living way better than a lot of these rappers

Foolio couldn't afford to just move away. Anybody that even remotely followed him knew his music wasn't even poppin unless he made an opp record. This is also the trap with being one of these drill rappers. If you're not talking about killing real people nobody wants to hear anything else you do, so you never really have a chance to make any real money and elevate because you started off in the depths of hell. The thing that got you poppin eventually gets you killed

Last edited: