Rapper Eve finally marries billionaire boyfriend DAPS & REP

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
While I do agree that BW need to stop focusing on looks and chasing big deekk, I don't agree that BW should settle. Why are BW always told to "settle"? No one EVER tells white women, Asian women or Latinas that they need to "settle". BM never tell each other to "settle".

Far too many BW have already been settling. These BW settle for sharing their men with other women. Many BW settle for sex instead of true love and intimacy. Far too many BW settle for baby mama status instead of being wives. Some BW settle for obesity and unhealthy lifestyles. Too BW settle for the myth that they don't need a man to raise a son.

This is not about crapping on BM. Its about BW elevating. For all of the BM who complain that BW aren't up to their standards; why not encourage BW to raise her own standards to collectively be viewed as better options as romantic partners. Why shyt on BW who are making the effort?

Im strictly talking about black women who don't want to date white men,but are being pushed to give them a try because of the myth being pushed there are "no good black men available,they all dead or in jail:manny:....There are plenty of good black men available that black women don't want right now because they not attractive as guys they are capable of pulling,they are too nice etc....my only point is if you are a black woman and willing to settle for a white man you not attracted to,dont act like its cuz it aint no black men out here for you....maybe you just fell for the okey doke and the agenda these bed wenches is pushin.

And if you agree black women need to stop focusing on looks and big deek you are telling black women to settle,but just on the things YOU feel is shallow and unimportant:mjpls:...looks and sex are important in a relationship.

All im asking is for black women not to fall for this agenda and run to settle for white men they have no attraction to....Try settling for black men you have rejected for years who you didn't find attractive but would've been grateful to have you and take care of you, Try settling for those black men who were nice to you but you put in the friendzone because you just didn't have that feeling,maybe you are attracted to them but they boring:manny:

My post wasn't telling black women who wont settle to settle,it was for the black women willing to go over to the white men they don't want and settle...You should settle with us before you jump into bedwench territory is all im saying:heh:....the leap makes you look EXTRA weak and desperate and still somebody who settled.....versus look like sumbody who just maybe got more realistic standards or sumbody who just simply settled....people settle all the time,but not everybody becomes a weak,brainswashed, bedwench.

Last edited:

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Trying to imply that black men prefer lightskinned black women because of white supremecy is silly because the dude has visual on the woman. He is looking right at her You just dont want to admit the majority of the time lightskinned/mixedblack women look better. Its really as simple as that

I'm curious as to how you think they look better. I'm not badgering you over your preference. I'm just hoping to give insight as to why you may have that preference. Because if you dig under the surface your favoring lighter skin female may very well be grounded in fact that you tend to favor European features.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im strictly talking about black women who don't want to date white men,but are being pushed to give them a try because of the myth being pushed there are "no good black men available,they all dead or in jail:manny:....There are plenty of good black men available that black women don't want right now because they not attractive as guys they are capable of pulling,they are too nice etc....my only point is if you are a black woman and willing to settle for a white man you not attracted to,dont act like its cuz it aint no black men out here for you....maybe you just fell for the okey doke and the agenda these bed wenches is pushin.

And if you agree black women need to stop focusing on looks and big deek you are telling black women to settle,but just on the things YOU feel is shallow and unimportant:mjpls:...looks and sex are important in a relationship.

All im asking is for black women not to fall for this agenda and run to settle for white men they have no attraction to....Try settling for black men you have rejected for years who you didn't find attractive but would've been grateful to have you and take care of you, Try settling for those black men who were nice to you but you put in the friendzone because you just didn't have that feeling,maybe you are attracted to them but they boring:manny:

My post wasn't telling black women who wont settle to settle,it was for the black women willing to go over to the white men they don't want and settle...You should settle with us before you jump into bedwench territory is all im saying:heh:....the leap makes you look EXTRA weak and desperate and still somebody who settled.....versus look like sumbody who just maybe got more realistic standards or sumbody who just simply settled....people settle all the time,but not everybody becomes a weak,brainswashed, bedwench.

Brother, I think a lot of these sisters secretly desire white men. They've just never been able get one because of stereotypes regarding black women and their attitude.
Observe the way these women go into submissive mode when a white man give them attention. The majority have no respect for black men.
What women isn't attracted to power and unfortunately white men represent power and stability. You combine that with the fact that we as people do not have a culture that promotes cohesion and unity and you'll have an unstable and inately disloyal women.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Become a billionaire and have the potential to marry any woman in the world. Take that potential and use it to marry a pitbull in a skirt brehs.
yeah but we are the last ones to be able to take that position

some nikkas worth 100 mil will go out and wife a cocktail waitress, socialite (whore), or a stripper.

GiGi

Slaying Bed Bucks™ since 1981
Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ

1) No one can be "pushed" into wanting guys that they don't want and it is a ridiculous idea that the mere suggestion that more than just BM are attracted to BW would have BW jumping ship en masse.

2) I have never stated that there are "no good Black men left" or that "all of the good BM are in jail, gay, with WW, etc." However, why are BW, not BM (they can date whomever they desire according to other BM), but BW are told that it doesn't matter that she has an MD, JD or PhD, she is a "bed wench" if she marries another MD, JD or PhD if they happen to be white. She should limit herself to the men that have very little in common with her besides skin color.

3) A lot of BW don't date WM not because they aren't physically attracted to them but because they do not believe that other races of men could ever want them. That is actually the saddest part about this entire discussion. In this same thread we have certain individuals shouting from the rooftops how they only find mixed or light skinned BW attractive yet few BM challenge them. But as soon as a brown or dark skinned BW finds love elsewhere she is labeled a "bed wench" by the very same men who loudly and proudly proclaimed how much they do not want her.

4) Please stop the overuse and misuse of the word "bed wench". The word has lost its original meaning and is now being applied to any BW who has the audacity to even speak/interact with a non-BM. The word is quickly losing its relevance and is being used as an attempt to shame BW from simply living their lives as they see fit.

pike

Banned
Daps
Brother, I think a lot of these sisters secretly desire white men. They've just never been able get one because of stereotypes regarding black women and their attitude.
Observe the way these women go into submissive mode when a white man give them attention. The majority have no respect for black men.
What women isn't attracted to power and unfortunately white men represent power and stability. You combine that with the fact that we as people do not have a culture that promotes cohesion and unity and you'll have an unstable and inately disloyal women.

precisely these black women are horrible when it comes to respect and attitudes when I comes to black men. When I go in the bank if I see a black woman and a sorority type white woman I let the white women help me

• Dap
Reactions: GZR