Rapper Eve finally marries billionaire boyfriend DAPS & REP

GiGi

Slaying Bed Bucks™ since 1981
Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ
You'll have to learn the hard way.

Compatibility is based on more than skin color.

Again, why are these rules and stipulations strictly reserved for BW who date/marry IR? And yet somehow WW/AW/HW are compatible with BM? There is a double standard that is blatantly bias.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Compatibility is based on more than skin color.

Again, why are these rules and stipulations strictly reserved for BW who date/marry IR? And yet somehow WW/AW/HW are compatible with BM? There is a double standard that is blatantly bias.

I put BW first. I am MOST compatible with BW. If you don't think so, you'll have to learn the hard way.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Brother, I think a lot of these sisters secretly desire white men. They've just never been able get one because of stereotypes regarding black women and their attitude.
Observe the way these women go into submissive mode when a white man give them attention. The majority have no respect for black men.
What women isn't attracted to power and unfortunately white men represent power and stability. You combine that with the fact that we as people do not have a culture that promotes cohesion and unity and you'll have an unstable and inately disloyal women.

Sadly i see that as a byproduct of history of being black in America and many of us seeing the white man as god over time,many black people have this mentality with white people with 0 attraction....Observe the way black men go into a submissive role when a white man gives them attention,how quickly some of us are all ears when a white man speaks but act like another black man cant teach us nothing,Dame Dash talked about us not trusting each other but being quick to trust white men in business matters:snoop:....Black women feeling proud to be the sassy black girl whos the mouthpiece for white women.....its bad all around bruh in my experience.

i think the problem with black women that fukks me up to me is that they have been willing to settle for literally everything BUT settle for a type of black man that might not be they first choice....like when it comes to black men if they are going to be with a black man it has to be the DREAM fantasy black man they have built up in they head for years.

But many will turn around and settle for NOT ONLY white men,but DIKE bytches:mindblown:...And im sure location matters here but tell me from your perspective,i personally see more black women in relationships with other Aesop Rocky looking bytches,than i see black women with white men....seeing that its hard for me to say they lust white men secretly because its seems like they'll date black women who look like black men before dating a white man....and judging from these bytches they will settle for its hard to imagine they couldn't find a white man to fukk them if any ol white man would do:patrice:

I think we gotta ask why black women are so weak that any attention and love from anybody will make them go to the lengths of taking a pink dikk they don't really want,and eating puzzy they don't even like:patrice:...except when its not the ideal black man?nobody told you to build up that fantasy black man you cant get over,that don't give you the right to disregard the rest of the crop....and go fukk cacs,and lesbians until your dream black man comes into the picture:rudy:...what has caused you to mistrust black men at every level just because you dated men you couldn't realistically keep? Your standards were to high in the first place is what caused you to have bad luck with black men,not the crop of black men:manny:

edit-future post force me to painfully acknowledge you might be right more than i knew:ohhh:,but i will HOPE i am still right:sadcam:

Last edited:

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
A WM can NEVER have more in common with a BW than a BM, unless she was raised White.
I'm gonna have to disagree here.
I will say that a WM could never empathize with the discrimination and hardships that a BW goes through the way a BM can but having things in common as far as personality and interests go, that can happen.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I'm gonna have to disagree here.
I will say that a WM could never empathize with the discrimination and hardships that a BW goes through the way a BM can but having things in common as far as personality and interests go, that can happen.

I don't agree unless that BW is heavily white-washed :manny:

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
I don't agree unless that BW is heavily white-washed :manny:
I'm just saying, I'm sure I'd have more in common with Tom Hiddleston than I would with Gucci Mane but I also feel I'd have more in common with Idris Elba than I would Machine Gun Kelly.

It's all about the individual person and that you can't tell just by looking at the color of someone's skin, that sounds very prejudice and stereotypical.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I'm just saying, I'm sure I'd have more in common with Tom Hiddleston than I would with Gucci Mane but I also feel I'd have more in common with Idris Elba than I would Machine Gun Kelly.

It's all about the individual person and that you can't tell just by looking at the color of someone's skin, that sounds very prejudice and stereotypical.

I'm talking about ABSOLUTE matches. Whatever WM you are compatible with there are similar BM, no?

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
I'm talking about ABSOLUTE matches. Whatever WM you are compatible with there are similar BM, no?
I never said there weren't similar BM but that doesn't mean I should pass on a possible match whether he's White, Hispanic, Asian, Indian, etc. just to get with a man who happens to be Black. And what do you mean by an absolute match?

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I never said there weren't similar BM but that doesn't mean I should pass on a possible match whether he's White, Hispanic, Asian, Indian, etc. just to get with a man who happens to be Black. And what do you mean by an absolute match?

Thats the wench element

Whatever type of man you prefer, you can find within your race as easily as you can find it outside :yeshrug:

LA Fisher

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Outside @lovelydays window
Sorry but the fact that a man has a similar skin color does not mean that he and I share common interests.

oJExr3u.jpg

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
1) No one can be "pushed" into wanting guys that they don't want and it is a ridiculous idea that the mere suggestion that more than just BM are attracted to BW would have BW jumping ship en masse.

2) I have never stated that there are "no good Black men left" or that "all of the good BM are in jail, gay, with WW, etc." However, why are BW, not BM (they can date whomever they desire according to other BM), but BW are told that it doesn't matter that she has an MD, JD or PhD, she is a "bed wench" if she marries another MD, JD or PhD if they happen to be white. She should limit herself to the men that have very little in common with her besides skin color.

3) A lot of BW don't date WM not because they aren't physically attracted to them but because they do not believe that other races of men could ever want them. That is actually the saddest part about this entire discussion. In this same thread we have certain individuals shouting from the rooftops how they only find mixed or light skinned BW attractive yet few BM challenge them. But as soon as a brown or dark skinned BW finds love elsewhere she is labeled a "bed wench" by the very same men who loudly and proudly proclaimed how much they do not want her.

4) Please stop the overuse and misuse of the word "bed wench". The word has lost its original meaning and is now being applied to any BW who has the audacity to even speak/interact with a non-BM. The word is quickly losing its relevance and is being used as an attempt to shame BW from simply living their lives as they see fit.

1.I think you underestimate how easy it is to brainwash a weak bytch.

2.Didnt say you did but those were the women i was talking about in my original post that you decided to defend....if you don't see the bedwench agenda you not watching....lets not act like the agenda is only going after MD's,PHD's:comeon:...any black woman that wants to get married is being hit with that "don't limit yourself to black men" bullshyt as if no black man will marry her.

3. I think those nikkas is c00ns,mentally fukked up and colorstruck too,i go in them equally so u not about to hear me defend those nikkas like u defending bedwench rights on some tit 4 tat shyt.... And holdup,So bruh i just quoted was right and black women do secretly lust white men but just don't feel like white men will have you on some inferiority complex shyt:why:? Say it aint so? i hope the black women who tell me how disgusting they find the thought of sex with a white man aint lying to me at least,but i guess i learned something new if this is what your hearing from alotta black women:manny:...and here i was defending black women on that shyt:snoop:

4.all i needed to hear was 3,if black women really want white men but just haven't built up the confidence to believe they can have a white man what more can i say? Guess yall not settling but getting what you want so good luck to all the bedwenches out there:pachaha:...i retract my request,if that's what yall want go get all the pink dikk yall desire...:salute: to the black women and men who feel how i feel about these bedwenches and c00ns throwing in the towel on the entire crop of black men/women because of they fukked up past choices.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Sorry but the fact that a man has a similar skin color does not mean that he and I share common interests.
Have you yourself been unable to find a black man that shares common interests with you?