Rapper Eve finally marries billionaire boyfriend DAPS & REP

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
Black women from the burbs - The obama type of dude or thug. anything other then that is seen as lame.
Black women from the hood- thugs and anything other that is seen as lame.
What do you mean by anything else :leostare:, my dad isn't an Obama type dude but he isn't a thug either. My dad is an athletic guy who into marvel/DC comics, sci fi, and a large variety of music. Black women aren't a monolithic group no more than black men are.

pike

Banned
Daps
ok:comeon:

im done

Trying to imply that black men prefer lightskinned black women because of white supremecy is silly because the dude has visual on the woman. He is looking right at her You just dont want to admit the majority of the time lightskinned/mixedblack women look better. Its really as simple as that

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
Trying to imply that black men prefer lightskinned black women because of white supremecy is silly because the dude has visual on the woman. He is looking right at her You just dont want to admit the majority of the time lightskinned/mixedblack women look better. Its really as simple as that
I'm not even going to get mad at you cuz I'm not really attracted to light skin/ mixed black guys :yeshrug:

PoshSpice

Is racism vital for human survival?
Daps
So now we are citing white women youtube videos as evidence? You are what, an 8th grader? LOL

Just like you used that one fake article. You are what, a toddler? Fehk off ya bloody white supremacist bytch.

pike

Banned
Daps
I'm not even going to get mad at you cuz I'm not really attracted to light skin/ mixed black guys :yeshrug:

my point is that you can like who ever you want. A lot of stupid blacks want to whine a say there is a reason for attraction but in most cases it's not. A lot of black women are butt hurt because some black men find lightskinned/mixed girls to be better looking. That's his preference. I never said the lightskinned black women is superior to the darkskinned one and deservers better treatment. I just said I find one more attractive.:yeshrug:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
What do you mean by anything else :leostare:, my dad isn't an Obama type dude but he isn't a thug either. My dad is an athletic guy who into marvel/DC comics, sci fi, and a large variety of music. Black women aren't a monolithic group no more than black men are.

Your dad fits in the mold of the obama type of man.
he is not a nerd and he is not a thug he is in the middle.
Now a black man can't be a straight nerd and pull most black women

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
if you wouldve told me 15 years ago that this would happen, i wouldve laughed in your face.

lauryn hill is next.

but hey, i aint mad. at least she aint a mere bed-wench. shes doing what white gold-diggers have been doing to corny black celebs for years.