Rapper Eve finally marries billionaire boyfriend DAPS & REP

bnm8907

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The broke and bitter black male brigade is out in full force lol. And lol @ white men don't want mixed kids. Funny., whatever helps you sleep at night. But Even if it were true, isn't it a bit honourable for someone who wants his kids to look like himself? Unlike a huge chunk (or maybe the majority?) of black men (excluding men of my ethnicity of cause)who die and go to heaven at the mere thought of a light skinned, possible light eye, most likely long curly haired baby?!

I think you're going a little to deep. Most guys I know not really aint thinking about all that. When marrying a female the color of their babies is not at the top of the list of consideration.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Its not confusing, but AA men don't have the power to be "white supremacist". They may say some things or have opinions close them but they don't have the power to hinder anyone.

I'm gonna have to disagree with this..

The media loves pushing "white washed" talking heads like Son Lemon and black entertainers with their self hating view points to further push white supremacy on some "see, even this black guy agrees!" Type shyt to try and shut up blacks and give racists further fuel for their fire. And they don't even have to be shytting on their own..IE: Obama.. He's been being used as an example by racists on some "see, Obama made it and he's black..proof racism doesn't exist anymore so shut up" type shyt.

Last edited:

ShaDynasty

Chaos Theory Part 1 - The Album
Daps
Lol you guys are a$$holes. Focus on your own relationships and stop trying to pick holes in other peoples.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Lol you guys are a$$holes. Focus on your own relationships and stop trying to pick holes in other peoples.

Same for all of these bedwenches living vicariously through celebrities' marriages.
SUFiymd.png

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But why exempt those outside of it simply because the color of their skin :dwillhuh:?

why not if you feel you have no obligation to the future and preservation of your own race? You CAN'T be a black man or women claiming to care about your people and be married to a non-black. As harsh as it sounds, its the truth. The progress of our race (or any race of people) solely depends on their ability to procreate and build strong families. And if you are married to a non-black, then your obviously not in favor of restoring the black family. Thus you cannot honestly have your own people's best interest at heart. Your obligations are focused else where and the power to solidify a future for your people is relinquished. Being black and marrying outside your race essentially crushes any hopes of retaining wealth for your descendants. The wealth will simply be sucked into the bowels of the members of that dominant society. This is solely due to the fact that the Mulatto offspring will more often than not grow to reject their black side (except when its convenient for them to claim it) and go on to enhance the wealth of whites or other non-negro people's. When is the last time you've seen a Mulatto marrying (not just dating and sexing) a black (AND PLEASE DON'T SAY MICHELLE AND OBAMA)? It hardly happens.
A black marrying outside their race isn't the same as a white marrying outside his/her own race. You simply fade yourself out of existence when you do so.
Blacks REALLY need to stop looking at themselves a mere dark skinned white people. We are not whites, therefore our priorities are completely different. If we dont start operating like every other minority in this county (Arabs, Asians, Indians etc) we will quite easily fade ourselves out of existence. We require a special sense of urgency because we are at the bottom of the economic and social totem pole. If you are black and do care about black children and their future, you will understand what I'm saying here. That is all.

ShaDynasty

Chaos Theory Part 1 - The Album
Daps
why not if you feel you have no obligation to the future and preservation of your own race? You CAN'T be a black man or women claiming to care about your people and be married to a non-black. As harsh as it sounds, its the truth. The progress of our race (or any race of people) solely depends on their ability to procreate and build strong families. And if you are married to a non-black, then your obviously not in favor of restoring the black family. Thus you cannot honestly have your own people's best interest at heart. Your obligations are focused else where and the power to solidify a future for your people is relinquished. Being black and marrying outside your race essentially crushes any hopes of retaining wealth for your descendants. The wealth will simply be sucked into the bowels of the members of that dominant society. This is solely due to the fact that the Mulatto offspring will more often than not grow to reject their black side (except when its convenient for them to claim it) and go on to enhance the wealth of whites or other non-negro people's. When is the last time you've seen a Mulatto marrying (not just dating and sexing) a black (AND PLEASE DON'T SAY MICHELLE AND OBAMA)? It hardly happens.
A black marrying outside their race isn't the same as a white marrying outside his/her own race. You simply fade yourself out of existence when you do so.
Blacks REALLY need to stop looking at themselves a mere dark skinned white people. We are not whites, therefore our priorities are completely different. If we dont start operating like every other minority in this county (Arabs, Asians, Indians etc) we will quite easily fade ourselves out of existence. We require a special sense of urgency because we are at the bottom of the economic and social totem pole. If you are black and do care about black children and their future, you will understand what I'm saying here. That is all.
We're all bundles of atoms sitting on a rock floating through an infinite universe of infinite dimensions. Why do you give a fukk about some shyt that might happen after you die which has no impact on anybody at all?

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
We're all bundles of atoms sitting on a rock floating through an infinite universe of infinite dimensions. Why do you give a fukk about some shyt that might happen after you die which has no impact on anybody at all?

Oppression happens here and now and I'd like to live a fulfilling life minus the BS.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
@MarsPunka is my girl but I agree with this

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps

Plz shut up with this bullshyt

White people (yes, I know you're white) love playing this "we are all ___" hippie bullshyt when blacks start discussing race issues.. Stop it. It's insensitive and it's an attempt to shut the oppressed and disenfranchised up.

PoshSpice

Is racism vital for human survival?
Daps
I think you're going a little to deep. Most guys I know not really aint thinking about all that. When marrying a female the color of their babies is not at the top of the list of consideration.

But those are guys you know though. There's studies out there that prove my point.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I'm sure the African chieftain's who sold their black brothers and sisters into slavery for small trinkets had the exact same thoughts as you do (minus the atoms, infinite universe and dimensions part)

Amazing how blacks find every excuse to not work as one unit. As if it has been hard wired in their DNA to do so. You will never hear an Asian, Latino, and Indian speak such foolishness.