pike

Banned
Daps
B_RJ_102_020113_0619_small.jpg
Sexy-Dark-Skin.png
bria-myles-psd51951.png
miracle-watts-frames-facetstudio-dynastyseries-04-525x782.jpg

Brown skin/dark skin beauty :blessed:

stop grouping brown and dark skinned together. Girls are either lightskined, brownskinned, or darskinned

pike

Banned
Daps
upholding the tenants of white superiority I see. You negroes do it better than your historical oppressors. This is why I don't take the vast majority of black serious. They are a honorless people.

In regards to topic. Eve is a turncoat. She made a career out of perpetuating black stereotypes and switches up as soon as she meets a white guy. Eve and individuals like the poster are all upholders of white supremacy. They both go hand in had. Neither appreciate the humanity of their own people nor have dignity in their own kind. And both must GO!

Not really retard. I said I'm not attracted to darkskinned black women. That has nothing to do with white supremecy when it comes to brothers

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Not really retard. I said I'm not attracted to darkskinned black women. That has nothing to do with white supremecy when it comes to brothers

You're the WOAT poster on this site. Just last week you were talking about how u like 'non ghetto' dark skin women. Now it's 'im not attarcted to dark skin black women'

ur not black.

pike

Banned
Daps
You're the WOAT poster on this site. Just last week you were talking about how u like 'non ghetto' dark skin women. Now it's 'im not attarcted to dark skin black women'

ur not black.

I dont like ghetto hoodrats. And I really dont find darskinned black women attractive. You're a simp

PoshSpice

Is racism vital for human survival?
Daps
another tired black women argument. Guys don't look for girls that look like their mothers that would be incestual you clown. No black man gets off on being called the n-word you dumb bytch stop making shyt up.Black white supremacists is an oxymoron. But you are just a moron

Yes they do! You have the internet? Use it. There were countless videos on YouTube of white women talking about how every "****** men" worship them and the comments from black men were stomach churning. No self respect whatsoever. It there on line flipping hell. Also why the hell would you be attracted to your mother? I never even said that but degrading black women you degrade your mother whether you agree or not. Hence why I would never degrade African men and still love them because my father is a mixed African man. But then again you are an American, so this wouldn't make sense to you.

You are still a white supremacist and I know it breaks your ancestors hearts.

pike

Banned
Daps
Yes they do! You have the internet? Use it. There were countless videos on YouTube of white women talking about how every "****** men" worship them and the comments from black men were stomach churning. No self respect whatsoever. It there on line flipping hell. Also why the hell would you be attracted to your mother? I never even said that but degrading black women you degrade your mother whether you agree or not. Hence why I would never degrade African men and still love them because my father is a mixed African man. But then again you are an American, so this wouldn't make sense to you.

You are still a white supremacist and I know it breaks your ancestors hearts.

So now we are citing white women youtube videos as evidence? You are what, an 8th grader? LOL

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

You are attracted to who you are attracted to. But at some point you have to ask yourself why? Is it because lighter skin women have more european like features? I know sisters who uphold the same tenants as you brothers And wont date dark skin men because of their non-european features. Are you any less of c00n than they are? Again you are attracted to whom you are attracted to. But don't complain about white supremacy this and white supremacy that when you subliminally favor their physical characteristics. It's plain hypocrisy.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
And what mold is that? Because my grandfather and father are far from thugs or whatever this imaginary mold is.

Black women from the burbs - The obama type of dude or thug. anything other then that is seen as lame.
Black women from the hood- thugs and anything other that is seen as lame.

pike

Banned
Daps
You are attracted to who you are attracted to. But at some point you have to ask yourself why? Is it because lighter skin women have more european like features? I know sisters who uphold the same tenants as you brothers And wont date dark skin men because of their non-european features. Are you any less of c00n than they are? Again you are attracted to whom you are attracted to. But don't complain about white supremacy this and white supremacy that when you subliminally favor their physical characteristics. It's plain hypocrisy.

No because I dont look a lightskinned black women and see a white woman. I see a lightskinned black woman.