Rape charge dropped against USC student after video surfaces

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I knew you would respond with nothing but deflections but just like the black community y'all don't care about black women being abused and killed.
:patrice:Why are you posting receipts on bm when this thread is about two Indians actually born in India?

India, incidentally, has a CRAZY "rape culture". Ain't no studies about that?! :skip:

And I do believe your bf is black. I've known several bw who make the same arguments you do who have black bf's/ husbands, can't figure it out. :jbhmm:

TeenTitansGo

Banned
Daps
:patrice:Why are you posting receipts on bm when this thread is about two Indians actually born in India?

India, incidentally, has a CRAZY "rape culture". Ain't no studies about that?! :skip:

And I do believe your bf is black. I've known several bw who make the same arguments you do who have black bf's/ husbands, can't figure it out. :jbhmm:

Yeah India has horrible rape stories, the stuff I read is sickening. The stats I believe aren't out there because the power steucstru over there. Men are moslty in power.

But Because I personally seen black women with this same mentality. Blaming the victim for being raped or molested saying she deserved it being she was acting fast. I don't want it to continue.

I'm not saying the girl is innocent because she was drunk but we can't blame her if she was raped for acting slutty.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Yeah India has horrible rape stories, the stuff I read is sickening. The stats I believe aren't out there because the power steucstru over there. Men are moslty in power.

But Because I personally seen black women with this same mentality. Blaming the victim for being raped or molested saying she deserved it being she was acting fast. I don't want it to continue.

I'm not saying the girl is innocent because she was drunk but we can't blame her if she was raped for acting slutty.
:gucci: Stop saying she was raped, I see no evidence of such and neither do the courts, apparently.

Regardless of whether you believe their stats, I'm talking about actual incidents of women being gang raped and set on fire and shyt. So my questions for you remains: why are you posting receipts on bm when this thread is about Indians born in India, home of the most brutal rapes I've heard about recently? :jbhmm:

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
I knew you would respond with nothing but deflections but just like the black community y'all don't care about black women being abused and killed.
:martin:

More Black Women Are Killed In America Than Any Other Race

A new report released Thursday by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has presented some disturbing statistics regarding racial and ethnic differences in the homicide rates of women. While homicide is one of the leading killers of women from all racial and ethnic backgrounds, non-Hispanic black women face a significantly higher homicide rate than most other racial groups in the United States.

Black and indigenous women are killed as a result of homicide at rates more than double what women of other races experience, according to a CDC analysis of female homicide statistics culled from 18 states between 2003 and 2014. According to the CDC, while the overall homicide rate for women was found to be 2 per every 100,000 women, the rate soared to 4.4 per 100,000 women for black women. For American Indian and Alaska Native women it was 4.3 per 100,000. In contrast, the homicide rates for Hispanic, non-Hispanic white, and Asian and/or Pacific Islander women were 1.8, 1.5, and 1.2 per 100,000, respectively.

While disturbing, the CDC's findings are, unfortunately, not altogether surprising; According to the CDC's National Intimate Partner and Sexual Violence Survey, approximately 22 percent of black women and 26.9 percent of American Indian or Alaska Native women have been raped at some point in their life. Overall, black and indigenous women were reported to experience rape, stalking, and/or physical violence at rates 30 to 50 percent higher than those experienced by Hispanic, non-Hispanic white, or Asian or Pacific Islander women.
I need the ACTUAL LINK from the cdc (there isn't one), not the LSA-RAINN collab remix.
Once again: no skewed pop science hoe websites, I want the real (.gov) link.
PS: those ipv rates involving black women and male children....ARE WORSE than the remix.
Same with the underage rape of young black men by all races of women...especially the one with 70% oow...let me stop before your narrative gets dismantled.
It's all bad for that victim cry on the female side. Y'all been beating, killing, amd fukking KIDS at a rate approaching cac male levels.
Oh, and my receipts? They're not Nicki Minaj remix versions.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
RAINN needs to be dismantled with their tiny sample size surveys + ultra reach (personal interpretation) "stats"...aka everything is based on surveys, skewed/old data, and info from white adjacent black women who attend pwis and cac frat activities.
Anything for a narrative...for now.
:mjgrin:
Gonna get them out the paint, BLM is NEXT!:takedat:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yall clearly don't understand what rape is.

Someone can be DTF and then when they get to your apartment, they say "Actually now that I sobered up, I have a BF and I don't want to go any further"

If ole dude held down shawty and smashed against her will anyways, that is rape. Your argument that because they were vibing before means that 99.999% chance nothing bad happened doesn't make any sense.

No... the argument is that nothing in the video looked like the man was trying to initiate sex at all.
I'm kinda dissapointed in some of ya'll. Your eagerness to side with one party despite evidence only acts as a disservice to the real victims.

With this video, he could easily make the argument that she actually took advantage of his drunken-state and raped him and it would have more grounds than her accusation.

Do you agree or disagree with my statement, and if you disagree, please tell me why, i'm curious to see how you reason.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
:gucci: Stop saying she was raped, I see no evidence of such and neither do the courts, apparently.

Regardless of whether you believe their stats, I'm talking about actual incidents of women being gang raped and set on fire and shyt. So my questions for you remains: why are you posting receipts on bm when this thread is about Indians born in India, home of the most brutal rapes I've heard about recently? :jbhmm:
@TeenTitansGo hsa an agenda to paint black men as rapists. I only ever see this chick in threads where she can spout her anti black men rhetoric. On a side note, letting her say her opinion is good because then you know who is :trash:status.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
No... the argument is that nothing in the video looked like the man was trying to initiate sex at all.
I'm kinda dissapointed in some of ya'll. Your eagerness to side with one party despite evidence only acts as a disservice to the real victims.

With this video, he could easily make the argument that she actually took advantage of his drunken-state and raped him and it would have more grounds than her accusation.

Do you agree or disagree with my statement, and if you disagree, please tell me why, i'm curious to see how you reason.
I'll put it to you this way. If you want to follow this hypothesis that he was raped, what if I told you that he couldn't have been raped because he made out with her on camera earlier?

The fact that they made out is irrelevant in terms of whether or not he was raped. In the same vein, the fact that she appears DTF in the video doesn't negate the fact that she might have been DTF when they got home.

Reread my post. I did not pick a sides because I don't have the facts. I pointed out that video outside of the bedroom doesn't count as factual evidence that a rape didn't take place. I am pointing out that you are hearing one person's perspective on the night and that you don't know what happened in the bedroom either and so you should be hesitant to paint a woman as a liar just as I am hesitant in painting the man as a rapist.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'll put it to you this way. If you want to follow this hypothesis that he was raped, what if I told you that he couldn't have been raped because he made out with her on camera earlier?

The fact that they made out is irrelevant in terms of whether or not he was raped. In the same vein, the fact that she appears DTF in the video doesn't negate the fact that she might have been DTF when they got home.

Reread my post. I did not pick a sides because I don't have the facts. I pointed out that video outside of the bedroom doesn't count as factual evidence that a rape didn't take place. I am pointing out that you are hearing one person's perspective on the night and that you don't know what happened in the bedroom either and so you should be hesitant to paint a woman as a liar just as I am hesitant in painting the man as a rapist.

In legal cases, especially criminal cases, ESPECIALLY rape cases there is rarely much if any direct evidence. 95%+ of all evidence is this circumstantial. Most people dont videotape rapes.

This is not a bad thing, it just means that we will have to use our discernment in parsing through the facts.

My post did not explicitly say that anyone was raped. My post was intimating that going by the low standard of "evidence" that is used to pursue these cases, there is more circumstantial evidence to suggest that she took advantage of his drunken state than vice-versa:

She initated all physical contact.
She initated all visible intimate conduct.
She led him out of the club.

Does that prove he didnt rape her? No. Obviously no one knows what happened in the bedroom outside of those two. This is usually the case for rape cases. But with the evidence we do have, her testimony, his testimony (which is equally valid) and the video... i would ask anyone to defend their position that this man is a rapist.

Im hesitant to call anyone a liar. Theres just more evidence to thr contrary currently. If that changes, so will my opinion.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
In legal cases, especially criminal cases, ESPECIALLY rape cases there is rarely much if any direct evidence. 95%+ of all evidence is this circumstantial. Most people dont videotape rapes.

This is not a bad thing, it just means that we will have to use our discernment in parsing through the facts.

My post did not explicitly say that anyone was raped. My post was intimating that going by the low standard of "evidence" that is used to pursue these cases, there is more circumstantial evidence to suggest that she took advantage of his drunken state than vice-versa:

She initated all physical contact.
She initated all visible intimate conduct.
She led him out of the club.

Does that prove he didnt rape her? No. Obviously no one knows what happened in the bedroom outside of those two. This is usually the case for rape cases. But with the evidence we do have, her testimony, his testimony (which is equally valid) and the video... i would ask anyone to defend their position that this man is a rapist.

Im hesitant to call anyone a liar. Theres just more evidence to thr contrary currently. If that changes, so will my opinion.
My counterargument is that anything outside of the bedroom isn't evidence.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My counterargument is that anything outside of the bedroom isn't evidence.

I say this with all due respect... (becaiss there is merit to what you're saying)... but if rape cases were decided strictly on direct physical evidence.... we may still be waiting for our first rape conviction of 2018 in November

Im with you, it would be ideal to hold to this standard. ButThere is rarely bedroom evidence of anything other than sex in cases other than violent rape. No defensive wounds? No vaginal bruising? Turns into he said, she said.

Im with you breh, only what happens in the bedroom should matter... but thats where we have the least evidence. So if we are gonna convinct men for what happens outside of the bedroom, then vice versa must apply.

A man forcefully making out with a drunk girl and then leading said drunk girl out of a club and into a car is usually enough for some people to see him as a rapist. Ok fine, theres our standard. The opposite must also hold true if we are to have any credibility.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
:martin:

A new report released Thursday by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has presented some disturbing statistics regarding racial and ethnic differences in the homicide rates of women. While homicide is one of the leading killers of women from all racial and ethnic backgrounds, non-Hispanic black women face a significantly higher homicide rate than most other racial groups in the United States.

Black and indigenous women are killed as a result of homicide at rates more than double what women of other races experience, according to a CDC analysis of female homicide statistics culled from 18 states between 2003 and 2014. According to the CDC, while the overall homicide rate for women was found to be 2 per every 100,000 women, the rate soared to 4.4 per 100,000 women for black women. For American Indian and Alaska Native women it was 4.3 per 100,000. In contrast, the homicide rates for Hispanic, non-Hispanic white, and Asian and/or Pacific Islander women were 1.8, 1.5, and 1.2 per 100,000, respectively.

While disturbing, the CDC's findings are, unfortunately, not altogether surprising; According to the CDC's National Intimate Partner and Sexual Violence Survey, approximately 22 percent of black women and 26.9 percent of American Indian or Alaska Native women have been raped at some point in their life. Overall, black and indigenous women were reported to experience rape, stalking, and/or physical violence at rates 30 to 50 percent higher than those experienced by Hispanic, non-Hispanic white, or Asian or Pacific Islander women.
Stats are cool but context is important.

I'm very aware of the stats, but I'm also more aware of the origin or causation behind them...

The truth of the matter is that there's external forces which contribute to these disparities. The literature isn't as straight forward as black and indigenous women are victims because they're African American or Native American, and the men within their culture and proximity are simply raging lunatics.

The over simplified answer is systemic racism which manifest itself as marginalization and blatant discrimination. This creates a self perpetuating cycle of poverty with reduced quality of life outcomes. This in turn contributes to the overexposure of rape, murder, and various other symptomatic traits associated with poverty.

Here's a short clip which elaborates on inequity in society:

For the record, there is no crime epidemic among middle class to well off black americans. This further indicates that there is a class element to these disparities revolving around the over representation of criminality behavior. Regardless of socioeconomic status, black people from every economic tier, experience racism in varying ways.

This is believed to be the reason why educated and well off black women are more at risk from pregnancy complications than ww with less than a high school education. Or why bw are at higher risk of developing fibrous.

Once again stats are cool, but without context it, the numerical data means nothings. You gotta be focused on the root cause of the disease, not the symptoms...

Last edited:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I need the ACTUAL LINK from the cdc (there isn't one), not the LSA-RAINN collab remix.
Once again: no skewed pop science hoe websites, I want the real (.gov) link.
PS: those ipv rates involving black women and male children....ARE WORSE than the remix.
Same with the underage rape of young black men by all races of women...especially the one with 70% oow...let me stop before your narrative gets dismantled.
It's all bad for that victim cry on the female side. Y'all been beating, killing, amd fukking KIDS at a rate approaching cac male levels.
Oh, and my receipts? They're not Nicki Minaj remix versions.
Good point
shyt was word for word from a 2017 post on a blog called "Bustle".
It has hyperlinks to the CDC, but her post wasn't original, just some copy and past. :jbhmm:

TeenTitansGo

Banned
Daps