Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Lollll
tumblr_lgmn1k0Gnd1qh5qddo1_400.gif~c200
Dumb as shyt....go be like your mammy Oprah - dyke around and be a clit chaser because black men don't want your stupid azz.

TeenTitansGo

Banned
Daps
Dumb as shyt....go be like your mammy Oprah - dyke around and be a clit chaser because black men don't want your stupid azz.

Lol I have a black boyfriend.

The question where is yo baby daddy?

HappyFoolishHammerheadshark-size_restricted.gif

Oh lemme guess you a strong black women who don't need no man lolllll.

I bet this is the only attention you get from ANY man so I understand why your so hostile. Got yourself a lil fan club and everything on here gon head girl lol. :lolbron::pachaha:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
First off their Indian LMFAO and secondly my boyfriend is black. :mjlol:

I still see you didn't call out that poster for hoping a black women gets raped. :sas2:

Let me guess your a single mom too? :skip:

I hope you don't have any daughters.
Seem like the type that blame little black girls for being fast when they get raped by their uncle.
:huhldup:
@Barnett114 ....
@Houston911
y'all need to do something about this before there's one less wench walking the earth. That's a boundary I don't play with people bringing my daughter into discussions - that's my daughter she's talking about. I know other posters got banned by mods for lesser offenses. She's talking about my daughter getting raped by uncles .fuk that . Promoting violence against children . It's inappropriate , its one thing to come at me ,i have no problem with defending or speaking up for myself but a whole other to make perceived threats against a small child that had nothing to do with the subject of the discussion.

Last edited:

TeenTitansGo

Banned
Daps
@Barnett114 .... y'all need to do something about this before there's one less wench walking the earth. That's a boundary I don't play with people bringing my daughter into discussions - that's my daughter she's talking about. I know other posters got banned by mods for lesser offenses.

Wtf how they hell I'm supposed to know you had a daughter????

:gucci:

Black women do blame black girls for being fast stop acting like I'm lying. I know this from experience!

Daps
Some babies that are born get treated worse! I know from experience especially black girls. Black boys go through alot too tho but still.

Yea you totally doing them a favor by murdering them. Totally

:mjlol::mjlol:

You feminists stay trying to present women as morally infallible
But y'all hands are covered in infant blood.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
tenor.gif

Come up with something else already would ya? That wench thing is Old and Tired lol
:ban:
I think that this is @Yup or @bwcrusader alt account. She gives off the same wench vibes that they had:hhh: . Kill it with fire :bustback:
Both were banned fso I wouldn't be surprised if this is their alt :jbhmm:

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
First off their Indian LMFAO and secondly my boyfriend is black. :mjlol:

I still see you didn't call out that poster for hoping a black women gets raped. :sas2:

Let me guess your a single mom too? :skip:

I hope you don't have any daughters.
Seem like the type that blame little black girls for being fast when they get raped by their uncle.
:huhldup:
Poor guy :snoop:

TeenTitansGo

Banned
Daps
Yea you totally doing them a favor by murdering them. Totally

:mjlol::mjlol:

You feminists stay trying to present women as morally infallible
But y'all hands are covered in infant blood.

I'm not a feminist that's a yt woman movement lol.

I'm just saying I know black women who have kids by losers and those kids end up getting abused from they're boyfriends. Happens all the time. I rather those babies not even be born if they're going getting treated like trash.

Plus PP is racist anyways and their founder was a Eugenics.