Rape charge dropped against USC student after video surfaces

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
If you go by the video, she was clearly the aggressor and her friends also gave her a go with the hand signs...no one knows what happened in the room but all we know is that she had intentions of having sex and there is clear proof on the video. She was drunk but so was he so it's really a slippery slope :yeshrug:

TeenTitansGo

Banned
Daps
Where's the link and research where black women are raped and molested the most. My research indicates that more white men are raping and committing more acts of sexual violence then any other race. You Better go to Reddit and advise, counsel them with the same energy , they need it.

I knew you would respond with nothing but deflections but just like the black community y'all don't care about black women being abused and killed.
:martin:

More Black Women Are Killed In America Than Any Other Race

A new report released Thursday by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has presented some disturbing statistics regarding racial and ethnic differences in the homicide rates of women. While homicide is one of the leading killers of women from all racial and ethnic backgrounds, non-Hispanic black women face a significantly higher homicide rate than most other racial groups in the United States.

Black and indigenous women are killed as a result of homicide at rates more than double what women of other races experience, according to a CDC analysis of female homicide statistics culled from 18 states between 2003 and 2014. According to the CDC, while the overall homicide rate for women was found to be 2 per every 100,000 women, the rate soared to 4.4 per 100,000 women for black women. For American Indian and Alaska Native women it was 4.3 per 100,000. In contrast, the homicide rates for Hispanic, non-Hispanic white, and Asian and/or Pacific Islander women were 1.8, 1.5, and 1.2 per 100,000, respectively.

While disturbing, the CDC's findings are, unfortunately, not altogether surprising; According to the CDC's National Intimate Partner and Sexual Violence Survey, approximately 22 percent of black women and 26.9 percent of American Indian or Alaska Native women have been raped at some point in their life. Overall, black and indigenous women were reported to experience rape, stalking, and/or physical violence at rates 30 to 50 percent higher than those experienced by Hispanic, non-Hispanic white, or Asian or Pacific Islander women.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
I knew you would respond with nothing but deflections but just like the black community y'all don't care about black women being abused and killed.
:martin:

More Black Women Are Killed In America Than Any Other Race

A new report released Thursday by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has presented some disturbing statistics regarding racial and ethnic differences in the homicide rates of women. While homicide is one of the leading killers of women from all racial and ethnic backgrounds, non-Hispanic black women face a significantly higher homicide rate than most other racial groups in the United States.

Black and indigenous women are killed as a result of homicide at rates more than double what women of other races experience, according to a CDC analysis of female homicide statistics culled from 18 states between 2003 and 2014. According to the CDC, while the overall homicide rate for women was found to be 2 per every 100,000 women, the rate soared to 4.4 per 100,000 women for black women. For American Indian and Alaska Native women it was 4.3 per 100,000. In contrast, the homicide rates for Hispanic, non-Hispanic white, and Asian and/or Pacific Islander women were 1.8, 1.5, and 1.2 per 100,000, respectively.

While disturbing, the CDC's findings are, unfortunately, not altogether surprising; According to the CDC's National Intimate Partner and Sexual Violence Survey, approximately 22 percent of black women and 26.9 percent of American Indian or Alaska Native women have been raped at some point in their life. Overall, black and indigenous women were reported to experience rape, stalking, and/or physical violence at rates 30 to 50 percent higher than those experienced by Hispanic, non-Hispanic white, or Asian or Pacific Islander women.
Who keeps letting these wenches join?

TeenTitansGo

Banned
Daps
I reported dude ass. Idgaf if you think her opinion is stupid. Why are you wishing rape on somebody? :hhh:

Notice that pick me Nicole didn't even respond to that post SMH.

But if a female poster doesn't agree with dudes in here she's in here cussing and in here foaming at the mouth lol. :sadbron::damn:

But if you wish a black women gets raped on here is its :yeshrug:

TeenTitansGo

Banned
Daps
Who keeps letting these wenches join?

tenor.gif

Come up with something else already would ya? That wench thing is Old and Tired lol

TeenTitansGo

Banned
Daps
If you go by the video, she was clearly the aggressor and her friends also gave her a go with the hand signs...no one knows what happened in the room but all we know is that she had intentions of having sex and there is clear proof on the video. She was drunk but so was he so it's really a slippery slope :yeshrug:

I can agree with this.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I got a light skin queen that would make you call it a night and go home early lol.
. I’m not going back and forth with your lonely no nikka having ass. I wouldn’t even acknowledge you in real life. Kick rocks with your brazy looking ass
@Deacon Frye why these cacs love saying brazy lol smfh

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
I'm a wench that's going to hide behind black women when I make bm-hating points. I also never know what the hell I'm talking about & should stick to laying on my back for dudes that never text me back.

Well that explains everything.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Notice that pick me Nicole didn't even respond to that post SMH.

But if a female poster doesn't agree with dudes in here she's in here cussing and in here foaming at the mouth lol. :sadbron::damn:

But if you wish a black women gets raped on here is its :yeshrug:
Fuk you, you dumb bytch. No I didn't respond to that other girl.. fuk her too. She's talking about she doesn't want a black male baby in other threads. I see her for what she is. I could refute every one of your claims in my sleep. Here it is, damn near a week later and you're still talking about this instead of moving on and doing real shyt. Nothing but mouth, you've shown just how useless it is other than sucking on your white daddy dyck. You're caping for some drugged out dirty drunk white slut who couldn't keep her legs in the closed position. Instead of contributing to actual discussions to empower black people. That cac isn't sitting around discussing you. On god. I would slap the fire out of you worthless wenches to knock some sense into your bubble heads and whitewashed mentality . Told you to stop quoting me. The things that you say are just as detrimental to the race as if you were holding the noose yourself. That pick me shyt isn't about nothing, Twitter talk doesn't affect me.

Rather be a 'pick me for the right causes' than a 'choose me ' for your white masters. You sound jealous because you fail at both.

Last edited:

TeenTitansGo

Banned
Daps
Cinderblock to your vaginal level posting
Fuk you, you dumb bytch. I could refute everyone of your claims in my sleep. Here it is, damn near a week later and you're still talking about this instead of moving on and doing real shyt. Nothing but mouth, you've shown just how useless it is other than sucking on your white daddy dyck. You're caping for some drugged out dirty drunk white slut who couldn't keep her legs in the closed position. Instead of contributing to actual discussions to empower black people. That cac isn't sitting around discussing you. On god. I would slap the fire out of you worthless wenches to knock some sense into your bubble heads and whitewashed mentality . Told you to stop quoting me. The things that you say are just as detrimental to the race as if you were holding the noose yourself.

Rather be a 'pick me for the right causes' than a 'choose me ' for your white masters.

First off their Indian LMFAO and secondly my boyfriend is black. :mjlol:

I still see you didn't call out that poster for hoping a black women gets raped. :sas2:

Let me guess your a single mom too? :skip:

I hope you don't have any daughters.
Seem like the type that blame little black girls for being fast when they get raped by their uncle.
:huhldup: