Rape charge dropped against USC student after video surfaces

Daps
By todays standards we have all probably "raped" numerous women. Thats why all these men coming at Cosbys neck should understand,if they happened to be relevant 10 years from now,or even tommorow actually. They could easily be "Cosby".

I've fukked drunk women.
I've pressured women into fukking,with my gun on the nightstand.
I've had women say no,and continued the foreplay,they reciprocated but could still tell a court they said "no". And there really is no "Bu bu but...." to counter that because no supposedly means no,and has always meant no,and will always mean no:comeon:

@LITO @spaceXjamzZ @1thouwow @KingBenji @eastsideTT @Dreamzeedream

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
By todays standards we have all probably "raped" numerous women. Thats why all these men coming at Cosbys neck should understand,if they happened to be relevant 10 years from now,or even tommorow actually. They could easily be "Cosby".

I've fukked drunk women.
I've had women say no,and continued the foreplay,they reciprocated but could still tell a court they said "no". And there really is no "Bu bu but...." to counter that because no supposedly means no,and has always meant no,and will always mean no:comeon:
No wonder this dude is a Natureboy stan...

Dude be sounding like he wanna be his cuckold @BlackPearl The Empress :mjzooted:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I've fukked drunk women.

Smh

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps

I've fukked drunk women.

Rapist