Rape charge dropped against USC student after video surfaces

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Shroom gummies, liquor and destiny
Daps
The gun was just there for my own saftey,and thats where you put a gun at when your at somebody elses house:whoa:. And admittedly maybe because I thought it looked kind of cool when I was younger:lolbron:. But looking back you never know if a woman COULD say she felt intimidated,or actually did feel intimidated by you having the gun there in sight. More than likely they weren't based on the type of women I mostly dealt with.But some people would argue that "the implication" is rape.

I wasn't intending to intimidate like he was in this scene,but you never know what a woman could be thinking because they are vulnerable to you as a man. Far as the foreplay thing we've all had women say "No we shouldn't do this" while not exactly stopping,but technically she said no and its on you as the man to stop in these situations. Like I said,we could all be Cosby:henbron:

Maybe its just the naive autism talking but if this was breh's explanation why as men are we putting one of the foulest crimes against nature a man can commit on this breh?

Like jokes is jokes but im gone need to see breh's name on that registry before i can pile on as any of us should a confirmed rapist.

Cause more than anything it sounds like all breh was trying to do is warn yall how easily the narrative can be twisted and spun and corrupted.

And this is not a joke. We have seen how fast and how far a scorned woman will be willing to crash all the way the fukk out on some kamikaze shyt when shyt go left.

idk breh from a can of paint. If im mistaken may God forgive me.

But finally seeing this thread with all the context i think its a reason the mods must have let dude rock.

i cant imagine brook or houston or hex or any of the brehs who do fukk with @Still Benefited being complacent having breh around or dapping him up if he was any kind of sexual predator.

Neg me, bush me, perma ban me :manny:

Ive kept my mouth shut so far because i dont
like to speak on things i dont understand.

But now that i have some context i think i get it.

At the very least there should be a serious good faith dialogue here.

What we are putting on this breh if just is one thing, but to do this to an innocent man who just poorly chose his words with the best of intentions man. We better than that.

Quiet Magician

Superstar
Daps
Maybe its just the naive autism talking but if this was breh's explanation why as men are we putting one of the foulest crimes against nature a man can commit on this breh?

Like jokes is jokes but im gone need to see breh's name on that registry before i can pile on as any of us should a confirmed rapist.

Cause more than anything it sounds like all breh was trying to do is warn yall how easily the narrative can be twisted and spun and corrupted.

And this is not a joke. We have seen how fast and how far a scorned woman will be willing to crash all the way the fukk out on some kamikaze shyt when shyt go left.

But finally seeing this thread with all the context i think its a reason the mods must have let dude rock.

i cant imagine brook or houston or hex or any of the brehs who do fukk with @Still Benefited being complacent having breh around or dapping him up if he was any kind of sexual predator.

What we are putting on this breh if just is one thing, but to do this to an innocent man who just poorly chose his words with the best of intentions man. We better than that.

He got banned for that post, you do realize that right? You are defending a retard who puts gun on the dresser and continues to assault woman even when the say no because they didn't resist. Maybe it is the autism speaking because no one defends that rapist.:skip:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
By todays standards we have all probably "raped" numerous women. Thats why all these men coming at Cosbys neck should understand,if they happened to be relevant 10 years from now,or even tommorow actually. They could easily be "Cosby".

I've fukked drunk women.
I've pressured women into fukking,with my gun on the nightstand.
I've had women say no,and continued the foreplay,they reciprocated but could still tell a court they said "no". And there really is no "Bu bu but...." to counter that because no supposedly means no,and has always meant no,and will always mean no:comeon:
I got an alert about this thread and forgot this is when buddy admitted to being a rapist. This dude still post here like he just a normal guy.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Your a righteous brotha,did your own due dilligence. Then said what was right at the risk of being chastised. These coli posters are many things,but most arent stupid. They understand perfectly fine what I said. My evidence is people were alot more understanding in real time. The pitchforks came out, after I made a thread holding black men accountable for oppressing black women,saying we need to do better.

Luckily as a righteous black man i can take the venom. I only bother explaining because its a bad look to have guest think this site is allowing an ACTUAL admitted rapist to post. Ive never raped anyone,and never would.

My job is to hold the mirror to them. They have become the white supremacist who tear down black men on a daily basis. They are the very twitter "birds",and LSA posters they hate. Who twist black mens words to paint black men in a negative light. The more they keep yapping,the more they prove my hashtags#TheChildOfMan,#WeCanAllBeCosby #TheAssimilateds.

He got banned for that post, you do realize that right? You are defending a retard who puts gun on the dresser and continues to assault woman even when the say no because they didn't resist. Maybe it is the autism speaking because no one defends that rapist.:skip:

I didnt get banned for that post at all. I got banned because I threatened to stop posting. When people asked why I got banned it was said that I asked to get banned. But i never said those words. That would be like kicking Lebron off the Lakers becsuse he said he MIGHT go back to Cleveland,if Lakers fans dont start showing some respect:respect:

Daps
Idk man outside of these virtual walls i dont know any of yall, and yall dont know me.

I just know what i see and what i dont see, and the math here in all this just aint mathing for me.

None if this shyt makes a lick of sense. Again, i know my own limitations. im neither here nor have the ability to condemn nor absolve breh, or anyone here.

And im not here to cape or jump in any beefs. At the end of the day i have a lot of respect for the coli, as a site, as a team and as a makeshift virtual family.

Im just trying to understand this whole thing.

Daps
Your a righteous brotha,did your own due dilligence. Then said what was right at the risk of being chastised. These coli posters are many things,but most arent stupid. They understand perfectly fine what I said. My evidence is people were alot more understanding in real time. The pitchforks came out, after I made a thread holding black men accountable for oppressing black women,saying we need to do better.

Luckily as a righteous black man i can take the venom. I only bother explaining because its a bad look to have guest think this site is allowing an ACTUAL admitted rapist to post. Ive never raped anyone,and never would.

My job is to hold the mirror to them. They have become the white supremacist who tear down black men on a daily basis. They are the very twitter "birds",and LSA posters they hate. Who twist black mens words to paint black men in a negative light. The more they keep yapping,the more they prove my hashtags#TheChildOfMan,#WeCanAllBeCosby #TheAssimilateds.

I didnt get banned for that post at all. I got banned because I threatened to stop posting. When people asked why I got banned it was said that I asked to get banned. But i never said those words. That would be like kicking Lebron off the Lakers becsuse he said he MIGHT go back to Cleveland,if Lakers fans dont start showing some respect:respect:
Im trying to walk the righteous path breh. Like any of us its a daily struggle. Fukkery is fukkery but this sort of thing aint a joke. U either a predator or u not, aint no in between.

Just going on the context i now have nd the fact u aint got a permanent line through this obvious alt man all i can say, as i said above is the math aint mathing for me.

This type of thing is not fodder for fukkery at all. Man ive actually been assualted as a damn child none the less.

Rape is nothing to play about. If they wanna shyt on me for my views man ill eat those negs like edibles.

it be what it be my g.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall

tenor.gif

You bytch ass nikkas are just exposing yall selves today
See this the shyt I’m talking
Every nikka that be talking that big boy, black militant shyt
Are straight dweeb ass suckas on here
That are living out a fantasy and ain’t doing none of the shyt outside for real black people
You nikkas are the problem
This the same shyt elders would do to keep victims of assault quiet in our community
They would run plays and interference
Well you know that boy ain’t right
Well it’s just a joke
This shyt was an undercurrent of yesteryear
And just like that you weak nikkas keeping the same shyt going for a faceless avatar stranger
That keeps diggin the whole deeper from himself
You nikkas are clowns for real for real

Daps
tenor.gif

You bytch ass nikkas are just exposing yall selves today
See this the shyt I’m talking
Every nikka that be talking that big boy, black militant shyt
Are straight dweeb ass suckas on here
That are living out a fantasy and ain’t doing none of the shyt outside for real black people
You nikkas are the problem
This the same shyt elders would do to keep victims of assault quiet in our community
They would run plays and interference
Well you know that boy ain’t right
Well it’s just a joke
This shyt was an undercurrent of yesteryear
And just like that you weak nikkas keeping the same shyt going for a faceless avatar stranger
That keeps diggin the whole deeper from himself
You nikkas are clowns for real for real
Not making any excuses my breh. If he guilty, he guilty. And he should be held fully accountable.

And im way out of my depth here anyway. But breh should still have his day in court. As any and every last one of us is due.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
By todays standards we have all probably "raped" numerous women.

I've fukked drunk women.
I've pressured women into fukking,with my gun on the nightstand.
I've had women say no,and continued the foreplay,they reciprocated but could still tell a court they said "no". And there really is no "Bu bu but...." to counter that because no supposedly means no,and has always meant no,and will always mean no
:picard:

Still BenefitSTEIN:scust:

Last edited:

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Buddy posted about using a pistol to threaten a chick to to smash----------

A clear definition of fukking rape and you post this?

Neg and kill yaself!