Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
So its okay for a man to rape a woman if she acts a certain way?

That's same mentality is why black women and girls are molested and raped a high numbers and then blamed for being fast.

And it's not just convicted rapists. Rape is a hard thing to provem just because the court isn't provided with enough evidence doesn't mean it didn't happen or she's lyin
Where's the link and research where black women are raped and molested the most. My research indicates that more white men are raping and committing more acts of sexual violence then any other race. You Better go to Reddit and advise, counsel them with the same energy , they need it.

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Now I’m a bot too:russ:. I’m working and my wife waiting at home for me with a hot dinner :wow:. Keep typing away with them crusty sausage fingers in a Benz you don’t own taking pics of the steering wheel :mjlol:
Corny comebacks. Stalking cac....I don't even know you but yet you looked up enough about me to know what I drive, you damn weirdo. Your wife know you spend your time on black message boards obsessing over black posters ? or did you lie and tell her that you're playing fortnite with Timmy and Dean?

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I got a light skin queen that would make you call it a night and go home early lol.
Wtf does that have to do with anything?? You're doing too much, your "black" impersonation is real bad...you're going with the colorism angle now ...Stupid Cacs, I swear
:laff:

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Corny comebacks. Stalking cac....I don't even know you but yet you looked up enough about me to know what I drive, you damn weirdo. Your wife know you spend your time on black message boards obsessing over black posters or did you lie and tell her that you're playing fortnite with Timmy and Dean?
Why are you still quoting me????
Multiple times at that?
You’re BIG MAD!

Tagging nikkas for backup :russ:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Why are you still quoting me????
Multiple times at that?
You’re BIG MAD!

Tagging nikkas for backup :russ:
You keep quoting me and responding. That's why. Mad at what?your the one whose white. You're not saying shyt to get mad at...
:gucci:

That's not for back up you fukkin idiot. That's an undercover joke that you're too dumb to realize how you played into it.

AsTheWorldBurns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
State to the Lake
You said you can't get with the rest or what he said but was ok with the drunk part that's why.

And btw majority did say that but there was also a person hoping that @Ashley Banks would get raped and I see nobody called that out. :sas2:

I reported dude ass. Idgaf if you think her opinion is stupid. Why are you wishing rape on somebody? :hhh:

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
By todays standards we have all probably "raped" numerous women. Thats why all these men coming at Cosbys neck should understand,if they happened to be relevant 10 years from now,or even tommorow actually. They could easily be "Cosby".

I've fukked drunk women.
I've pressured women into fukking,with my gun on the nightstand.
I've had women say no,and continued the foreplay,they reciprocated but could still tell a court they said "no". And there really is no "Bu bu but...." to counter that because no supposedly means no,and has always meant no,and will always mean no:comeon:
:gucci:

truth2you

All Star
Daps
change the types you fukk with if you do all that.
My man, you do that when you first getting to know the chick, not all the time. Anyone who says "change the types you fukk with" obviously don't know women, and how looks can be deceiving when it comes to them. A good fukking changes how women act, and you have no idea how they will change, having a few clips to help you if need be, is not that hard to do. You're making it seem like I'm saying record everything she does.

Do some of yall nikkas know how to comprehend what you read?

Plus, you talking shyt instead of being happy someone gave you some game to save your life. WTF is wrong with you?

Last edited:

knickscity

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy
My man, you do that when you first getting to know the chick, not all the time. Anyone who says "change the types you fukk with" obviously don't know women, and how looks can be deceiving when it comes to them. A good fukking changes how women act, and you have no idea how they will change, having a few clips to help you if need be, is not that hard to do. You're making it seem like I'm saying record everything she does.

Do some of yall nikkas know how to comprehend what you read?

Plus, you talking shyt instead of being happy someone gave you some game to save your life. WTF is wrong with you?
Nah son, I've never had to record my sex encounters just in case fukked with a crazy bytch.

Choose better and stop settling for anything.