The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
What's there to explain???? :martin:

And since when is it okay to have sex with women passed out drunk?
Don't ask me, idk, I'm not fukkin them, ask dude.

But I will say that a majority , if not all, of the responses in this thread from the men said to not fuk with drunk women, leave them alone, and practice avoidance of these situations. Not sure what your point is.

TeenTitansGo

Banned
Daps
I tend not to get pissy drunk, to the point that I'm not aware of my faculties then randomly soliciting men for sex, acting like a slut with my legs spread open on a bar, so I can't relate. that ho was in go mode all night leading up..so stop.

The rest that you said about actual convicted rapists and molesters, racial disparities in sentencing - that's a whole different discussion..

So its okay for a man to rape a woman if she acts a certain way?

That's same mentality is why black women and girls are molested and raped a high numbers and then blamed for being fast.

And it's not just convicted rapists. Rape is a hard thing to provem just because the court isn't provided with enough evidence doesn't mean it didn't happen or she's lyin

TeenTitansGo

Banned
Daps
Don't ask me, idk, I'm not fukkin them, ask dude.

But I will say that a majority , if not all, of the responses in this thread from the men said to not fuk with drunk women, leave them alone, and practice avoidance of these situations. Not sure what your point is.

You said you can't get with the rest or what he said but was ok with the drunk part that's why.

And btw majority did say that but there was also a person hoping that @Ashley Banks would get raped and I see nobody called that out. :sas2:

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just report this fakkit @DaddyFresh along with his post.

I added him to my sig so everyone knows what to watch out for.

There are FAR more white fakkits on this board posing as black people to TRY to deviate our thinking into their sorry mental bullshyt.
“I report him and put him in my sig “:mjlol:

Go outside and get some p*ssy you nerdy fakkit. It’s friday night and you reporting nikkas on a message board :russ:. Your life must be sensational lmao​

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have confidence for a lot of reasons and it has nothing to do with your opinion stupid. That white boy brand of dumbass humor and mentality emanates off you... it's very apparent. Male attention? I'm not here for that..funny you should mention that tho, why are you white and on black discussion forums? I know how your kind can't deal with rejection from your own so you infiltrate other spaces in order to feel accepted.
I got a light skin queen that would make you call it a night and go home early lol.
. I’m not going back and forth with your lonely no nikka having ass. I wouldn’t even acknowledge you in real life. Kick rocks with your brazy looking ass

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I got a light skin queen that would make you call it a night and go home early lol.
. I’m not going back and forth with your lonely no nikka having ass. I wouldn’t even acknowledge you in real life. Kick rocks with your brazy looking ass
You don't know me or anything about me but yet you're here thinking that you do....that's mighty white of you. Stop thinking that you're insulting me...it's not working and you only expose more about yourself.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You don't know me or anything about me but yet you're here thinking that you do....that's mighty white of you. Stop thinking that you're insulting me...it's not working and you only expose more about yourself.
I can tell by your pandering in this thread you part of team pick me lol

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
“I report him and put him in my sig “:mjlol:

Go outside and get some p*ssy you nerdy fakkit. It’s friday night and you reporting nikkas on a message board :russ:. Your life must be sensational lmao​
Dumb fuk, it's Saturday night. The white bot is malfunctioning. Either way...you're still here responding .

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dumb fuk, it's Saturday night. The white bot is malfunctioning. Either way...you're still here responding .
Now I’m a bot too:russ:. I’m working and my wife waiting at home for me with a hot dinner :wow:. Keep typing away with them crusty sausage fingers in a Benz you don’t own taking pics of the steering wheel :mjlol:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You said you can't get with the rest or what he said but was ok with the drunk part that's why.

And btw majority did say that but there was also a person hoping that @Ashley Banks would get raped and I see nobody called that out. :sas2:
I'm trying to practice restraint bc people say I curse too much in here lately , stop quoting me. Not in the mood for back and forth. I expressed my opinion on this subject in the thread , that's what it is. Don't instigate with me, save that shyt for the actual rapists ...if you're feeling some type of way about it..get offline and do some rape counseling and advocacy. Don't come at me..